The Beginning

A scream of joy filled the air. Kylie could see the amusement park from all around her. There were many rides and games to do there over and over again. The afternoon sun gleamed in her brown eyes, but stopped when the coaster started to roll down the hill. It went straight down, which made her scream louder than before. The coaster made many twists and turns before coming to a full stop. The ride was officially over. Kylie unbuckled her safety belt, and pushed up on the purple bar that kept her secure. She stepped off, and made it down the wooden stairs. Kylie walked through a hallway which led her back onto the park's paths. This was the last ride she was going to ride today. She had to get back home and pay off some bills.
Halfway through the park, Kylie stumbled upon something. Looking down, she saw a golden bangle just laying there. It caught her attention, so she picked it up in curiosity. It was a smooth golden bangle with an opening at the back. On the front, it had a strange design with a blue gem right in the middle of it. Obviously she wanted to keep it. Finders keepers, she thought to herself. So she picked it up, and put it on her wrist. Kylie didn't know the power she was holding with that bangle. It was dangerous, but would help her save the world from what was just about to happen.
Just moments later after she put it on, a lightning bolt shot down just yards away from her. It lasted for a split second, and the blue mist from it started to move with the direction of the wind. Everyone was startled by it, confused of what just happened. A dark figure stood at where the blue bolt had struck. It's head slowly looked up, and its green eyes were gleaming over in Kylie's direction. Her own jaw dropped open. This couldn't be happening, right? But it was happening right in front of her, and she felt paralyzed. "Who are you?" Somebody called out to the person. The person stood up, and its long black hair was blowing in the wind. It pulled out a large weapon, which was a sword made of gold and iron, with many designs on it. It seemed to glow a bright, icy blue. Everyone gasped when they saw it, and were filled with fear and terror. "I am Loki, of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose. I have come to your planet to rule and be called a king. You will obey every command and become my slaves." Loki answered the person. Loki rose his weapon into the air, and blasted a flaming ball of fire at some humans. But it wasn't any kind of natural fire at all, it was an icy blue; just like his sword. Oh, and along with the lightning he blasted at a few stands just now. Kylie began to run, but Loki caught her right away. Loki wasn't going to let anyone escape on his watch. A line of fire lit in front of her, missing her by a few inches. "Nobody will escape me," growled Loki from behind. Kylie slowly turned around, feeling like she was going to vomit. His sword started to glow brighter again, then blasted fire right at her. I'm going to die, Kylie thought. Kylie closed her eyes and put her hands out in front of her like any other person would, but something crazy happened. From the palms of her hands blasted water, quenching out the fire. Realizing she wasn't dead, she opened her eyes. Water was on the ground, and the blazing fire was gone. Loki looked up in surprise, suddenly realizing she had quenched his flame. The gem in her bangle began to glow, catching the eyes of both Loki and Kylie. "The bangle!" Kylie muttered to herself, beginning to smile. Confidence overwhelmed her, and she could be strong enough to maybe even kill Loki. Kylie gave him a grin, and blasted what was supposed to be water. This time it was shards of ice. Loki thought quick enough to move out of the way. Some of the shards hit him, but his green, gold, and black armor had protected this 'immortal'. The two began to fight viciously, but he threw another fireball at her. Thankfully it had missed her head, but hit her shoulder instead. Kylie let out a disturbing cry, clutching her hand on her bloodied shoulder. Kylie knew she had to run before something bad happened. She turned around after giving him a distraction, and made a run for it.
          The entrance was too far for her, so she jumped the fence with a massive struggle. Surely she had lost him, right? All these questions began to run wildly through her mind like a bear chasing a person. Kylie listened closely for any footsteps. None were able for her to hear, but she knew he had begun to chase her after she got the head start. Kylie started to run again even though she was out of breath. Kylie pulled out her phone, and dialed her younger sister's number. Kylie needed her to pick her up as fast as she could. She was thankful that her sister did drive a black Lamborghini.