Locked Up

After Fury had offered the Elements to be part of the Avengers, they all said yes. Kylie was happy to become one and help them with missions like with Hydra. Now she was sent to release Loki and send him back to Asgard with Thor whom was already better. She shrugged, and opened the doors to a room with large glass case in the center, which Loki was in for the time being all locked up. He was already sitting down on his bench and facing her already cracking a smile. "Well, hello darling." Loki greeted, making her face turn a tint of red. "Your time is up, Frost Giant," Kylie said reaching over to press a button to release him. "Now when I free you, no playing tricks." Kylie warmed him. Loki chuckled briefly, putting up his pointer finger. "Illusions," Loki corrected her on purpose. "And I won't do any of them." She was about to press the button that released him but refused to do so. "Nah, I don't trust you enough. I need back up." Kylie told him. "You shouldn't trust me. I was going to play illusions on you. I'm the god of lies after all, Kylie." Loki replied. "I still don't know if your lying." she joked, smiling. "Well, I'll promise you I won't play any illusions only for something in return." he promised. Kylie had nothing to offer him so she held up her walkie-talkie to contact Tony. But before she could say anything he gave her his bargain. "I won't do any illusions only if you give me a kiss and not tell anyone. You do look nice for a girl like you." Loki said shooting her a smirk. Well, he did look attractive with his emerald eyes and long raven hair. "Fine, deal." Kylie promised. She cursed herself internally and wished she would've just called over Tony instead. She pressed the button and released the god. He smiled and slowly walked out and towered over her. His fingers rested underneath her chin, tilting her head upwards. Just as they kissed, Tony walked in. "Hey Kylie, Fury, oh my god tiny Frost and Reindeer Games are making out!" Tony laughed, making them spilt apart instantly. "Oh, Fury's gonna have a blast when he hears about this!" Tony said while pulling out his phone. Kylie raced over and pulled his phone away. "Tony, keep quiet!" she hissed. "Loki grabbed me and began to make out with me when I released him from is cage." Kylie lied, looking at Loki from the corner of her eye. He seemed amused, watching her lie directly to Tony. After all, Kylie was wonderful at lying and possibly could get away with it. Especially when they were out of camera sight. "Well, I can see why Frosty," Tony mocked, still complimenting her on her looks. "But I'm still gonna tell everyone what I witnessed." "I'll bake you a pie followed by some beverages." she promised. Tony looked up and ready for it. "You've got yourself a deal. Hey Rudolph, don't think about leaving." Tony said looking at Loki afterwards. Loki was already trying to walk out of here without anyone noticing. Kylie handed Tony back his phone and walked out with Loki.
            Thor and Loki were walking with the Avengers to an open area so they could be sent back up to Asgard. The Avengers were saying their goodbyes to them while Tony sat there mocking Loki. Loki shot Tony a glare. He obviously wished he could kill him right now. "Oh, is Reindeer Games angry at me?" Loki was about to respond to Tony. Kylie leaned over to Tony asking him to stop. "Why? Because you lo-" Kylie slapped him across the face. "One more outburst from you, you won't get your flipping pie and drinks as I promised." she warned him. Tony instantly shut himself up obeying her. Loki gave her a look of thanks, softening his gaze. Thor yelled his goodbyes and yelled for him and his brother to be sent back up. The same rainbow beam came down upon them, and they were gone. "Guess it will be that last time we see them again, no?" Pietro asked, his blondish-silver hair glowing in the bright rays of sunshine. "It won't be the last." Wanda said still looking up into the sky. Steve was getting onto his motorcycle about ready to ride away. He waved at everybody before taking off. Tony looked at Bruce, whom was ready to get out of here. Tony said goodbye to each individual with a mocking name for everyone. For example: Frosty, Arrowhead, and anything that came to his mind at that moment. Tony and Bruce got into a fancy car and sped off with Tony driving. The other Avengers took off, leaving Kylie and her sister alone. "We should get going now. I'm driving, too." Kennedy told her sister. She led her to her car and they hopped inside. On the way back to Kylie's place, they had a blast talking before it was time for Kennedy to head back to her house.