Training Is Now

"You have to think faster than your enemy, don't give him time to think," warned Thor, pulling her up off the floor. "Attack me again now." Kylie sighed, and backed up. Without hesitating, she leaped up in the air, using her hands to push him backwards. With that, she also chose to laser him from her eyes. Now, this attack would shoot water, freezing the enemy to an ice sculpture. But she only used chilling water instead so she wouldn't freeze him on accident. Thor moved to the side, only to let her face-plant into the floor. When she did, Thor took his foot and gently stepped on her back. "Faster, use a different move though." Thor said. Kylie lifted up her head, using her forearms for support. "Alright." Thor took his foot off of her, and gave her a hand and pulled her up off the stone ground. Kylie pulled her hair back and away from her face. Without warning, she quickly jumped at his legs, managing to knock him off his feet. Thor grunted, and struggled to pull her off. She moved over to one side, and started to throw a few quick punches at him. Since his hands were free at that moment, he was able to push her off and to the floor once more. "That was very smart!" Thor complimented while getting up. He put his hands on his hips while Kylie stood up after him. "Thank you." "Tomorrow, we will use powers," he said. "Powers?" she asked him. "Yes, but safely."
Kennedy was the first to notice her sister coming to the table. "We saved you a spot," Kennedy said, looking at the empty chair. "Uh, thanks." Kylie put her trey of food on the table, and sat down. Picking up her silverware, she began to scarf down her meal. "How did training go?" Kennedy asked. "Went well actually," she muttered, swallowing. "Thor and I went over some amazing moves and tactics. Tomorrow, we start with powers." Marcus was eating an apple, and looked up at his leader. "Lucky for you, Tony was talking to me most of the time. We barely went over anything!" Marcus complained. "Tell Fury if he does it again. It's not that hard." she suggested. "Yeah, maybe I should Kylie." Marcus took his napkin and wiped his mouth. He got up and went to go and dump out his leftovers. "How did the rest of you guys do?" Kylie asked. Chloe was the first to speak. She slid her chair backwards as she stood up to talk. "Steve," she started. "Steve is so bossy! He's super hot and all, but he won't let me do what I want!" She had that sassy teenager attitude, which was already getting on Kylie's nerves. "Hate to spoil it to you, but I heard he was in his 90's actually," said Jay. Chloe looked at Jay in disbelief. "Oh please, he is not in his 90's." "Ask him." Jay said simply. Chloe rolled her eyes, and sat back down in her seat. After she had decided to shut her mouth, Jay spoke next. "Clint and I seemed to be jumping everywhere in the room, showing me moves in very high and narrow spaces. It was quite fun actually!" Jay smiled, and Kylie nodded. "Adam, what about you?" asked Kylie. Adam looked up at her. He coughed, and took a moment to answer. "Dr. Banner gave me a little lessons over science or whatever. Wasn't much fun, but seemed more boring. Afterwards, I was surprised he actually knew how to fight like a real man." he explained. "Now, I'm curious to see how Kennedy's went." Adam added to his sentence. Kennedy yawned, and took a drink of water. "It was the best. Natasha and I seem to get along very well. She said I was an amazing fighter, and was pleased with my skills in the fire element." Kennedy said. Adam started to smile the littlest bit. Kylie looked at her deputy happily. "You two seem to be the perfect friends, wouldn't you agree?" Kennedy nodded in approval.

        Many days had past after they had joined together on the helicarrier. Kylie was alone in one of the training rooms, punching a punching bag. She had just got done practicing with her powers, and Thor said she could have a day off. But that didn't keep her from not practicing. One of the doors opened up, and Kylie quickly looked over. "There you are!" Steve said, surprising her on accident. "Maria was wondering where you were, since you were the last that needed to come over. We found Loki, so suit up." Steve ordered. Steve then walked off, closing the doors. Kylie took the white towel laying behind her, and wiped off the sweat dripping down from her forehead. Kylie also picked up her water bottle, and dashed out into the hall.
Kylie ran down a few stairs before arriving into the main area. It took her a bit to put on her silver breastplate, but eventually got it on. She walked over to the group. They were all surrounding a computer, while Maria was sitting in a chair. "What did I miss?" Kylie asked, approaching them. Maria spun around to face her. "Not much. We found Loki in Los Angeles about ready to strike with his army. We have to get over there fast before thousands of people die." Fury was listening from afar, glaring over at the massive group. "This will be the Element's first mission. I expect them do well." Fury commented.
Marcus was flying the jet next to Clint. Kylie, Kennedy, Chloe, Jay and Adam were all seated in the back. You could see that Kennedy was fidgeting around, and gnawing on her nails. "Nervous?" Kylie asked. "I'm also scared too," Kennedy said. "Scared? How could you even be scared?" Chloe shouted. "We have to fear something, it's human for us." said Kennedy in defense. She shot Chloe an annoyed glare. "You all should prepare yourselves, we're here." Clint said, turning himself around in his seat to face them. Clint and Marcus pushed their steering wheels in front of them and started to move the jet downwards. Marcus glanced around outside, trying to spot the other jet in the darkness. Thor, Steve, and Natasha were in that other jet. When the jet finally landed, everybody flooded out of their jets. Right in front of them was Loki, slaughtering everybody with his weapon. Kylie though it was because they refused to kneel before him, which was mostly what everyone was doing. Kylie caught a glimpse of a strange blue item stuck inside of his sword. That wasn't there before! She thought. What was this new thing in his sword? Loki was wearing a helmet with long horns, and had a green cape on his back. Clint took his bow, and drew it back. "Put down the weapon!" shouted Clint at Loki. Loki quickly looked up, to see a whole army against him. "Well if it isn't Hawkeye and his army." Loki scanned them all, and realized the familiar girl he came across many days ago. When he laid his eyes on her, he grinned demonically. Kylie's heart sunk into the pit of her stomach when he looked at her. She looked away so he would stop staring at her from afar. Loki aimed is weapon at Clint, and blasted him against the jet's walls. Kylie got angry, and without thinking, formed a massive wave above her. With a movement of her hands, directed it to splash upon Loki with a massive force. It poured on him, but he used his own powers to avoid being hit. Loki laughed at her with a mocking look on his face. "Clever, but not clever enough." Loki sneered at Kylie. Now the whole group started to come running at Loki, starting to use their powers and weapons on him. He just simply blasted them and threw flames. Kennedy was able to sneak up behind him, since Natasha was always able to sneak up on people. She wrapped her hands around his neck and started to choke him from behind. Loki grabbed her hands and arms, and threw her over him and on the ground. Kennedy opened her jaws, and breathed fire out on him. It started to burn his armor, but took his weapon and used it to bounce the flames backwards. After she had stopped, he jumped up and attempted to stab Kennedy. She rolled over to her side, and jumped up back on her feet. Using her force, she punched him in the face repeatedly. Loki pushed her backwards onto the ground and kicked her to the point she was in pain. "You all are such weak mortals," he growled. "Expect for one of you." Loki looked over at Kylie, whom was about ready to use an attack on him. But it was too late. He used his sword and shot a beam at her, knocking her out. Another jet came down and opened up the back doors. Loki walked over to Kylie and picked her up, and walked onto the jet with her. They took off, abandoning everyone below. Kylie was now kidnapped by Loki.