nine

i sat in the bathroom of my home with hoseok as i gently dabbed on his wounds. he did nothing but stare into my face with a serious but soft expression. you had beat up hoseok pretty badly but at least he had listened to me when i said stopped. i wish you would have too.

"he loves you, ya know.." he broke the silence with a soft tone. my dabbing faded and now i just held his face.

"he left me" i replied, staring at him for a bit before dabbing at the wounds again. he hissed, gritting his teeth when i dabbed a bit harder than normal. i mumbled an apology​.

"he was jealous of us, he has been since we started dating 3 months ago" i knew he was right. i didn't want to admit out loud because i wish you weren't this way. i sat the rag down.

"hoseok.." i began

"he left me behind for someone he found better that ended up leaving him behind, i hope he knows what he did and that he can't make anything change now, you know why?"

hoseok seemed shocked by my sudden soft outburst. i wasn't one to show my angry outside my mind but i did today. it was different now. everything was different now.

"why?" he whispered, his minty breath hitting my face. Our eyes locked in a strong. gaze.

"because i like you, hoseok" i leaned down a bit from where he sitting and laid my lips upon his.

the only problem was that there was no butterflies or spark.