sixteen

yoongi:minjae~

yoongi:
minjae~

yoongi:
mINAJE~

minjae:
adding ~ doesn't make you cute yoongi what do you want?

yoongi:
can you stop by and get me coffee? i need it😩

minjae:
no you don't need it

- a few hours later

minjae:
i'm a gangster. a straight up g. the gangster life is the life for me~

yoongi:
aDdInG a ~ DoEsNt MaKe YoU cUtE

yoongi:
are you flirting with me??

minjae:
well i'm fucking trying too

yoongi:
okay well then

yoongi:
shooting people by day, selling drugs by night. being gangster is hella tight😎

yoongi:
better

minjae:

minjae:anyways come open the door bc i got your coffee bitch

minjae:
anyways come open the door bc i got your coffee bitch

yoongi:
did you just use jimin as a meme??

yoongi lazily rose from the couch and opened the front door to reveal minjae with two cups of coffee in each hand along with a bad on her arm.

"thanks, minjae" yoongi replied and left her standing in the doorway before placing himself onto the couch again. minjae followed his lead and sat next to him. yoongi wondered why it had taken her so long to get here when the shop wasn't too far off.

"what took you so long anyways?" yoongi finally spoke up.

"i ran into hoseok." that was all she had to say. the silence laid upon them as he waited for her to explain. yoongi's fist clenched.

"he apologized, said he wanted me back, but then the girl he cheated on me with came in, they're still together" minjae spoke so silently that yoongi felt as is he made a single sound he couldn't hear her. yoongi wasn't very good at comforting but nothing less he placed his hand on her knee to assure her. minjae took over and placed her head in his lap and his hand laid ontop of her head. yoongi let his hand roam throughout her soft hair.

"just forget about him okay?"

"okay.." she replied, closing her eyes as his hands still wondered in her hair, soothing her.

"hey minjae, i need to tell you something.."

ooo yoongi has something to tell her what do you think it is? comment your opinions i love to hear them.