thirteen

im putting gifs here now

i sat uncomfortably on the bed of the one who use to love him as he took a shower

i sat uncomfortably on the bed of the one who use to love him as he took a shower. he left his phone on the night stand, said answer if anyone calls. you weren't very careful when you told me that, hoseok. i thought you were smart enough to at least hide it from me but i was wrong. the moment your phone started ringing, i did as you said and answered.

"hello?" my voice went across the phone softly and slightly confused.

"hos- wait who is this?" a familiar female voice came through the phone line.

"this is his sister, who is this?" i lied but i didn't care at the moment.

"okay well tell him his girlfriend called" the girl hung up without another word. tears managed to swell up in my eyes and i ran out of the room just as hoseok came out of the shower.

i didn't go very far, i stopped by the park and curled up on the bench, sobbing to myself. my body became numb and cold, i knew he was becoming distant but to cheat on me? i didn't hate him though, i could never even if i wanted to. i pressed my palms against my closed eyes as a sharp pain made its way into my chest and my stomach twisted in knots. it hurt so bad.

a sudden weight was placed on top of my curler body. i peaked through what i found was a jacket with my eyes as red and puffy as ever.

"there's no need for someone as pretty as you to cry over someone so dumb okay?" i looked dumbstruck at the black haired male in front of me with your eyes laying on my gently.

"yoongi-" you cut me off.

"that goes for me too, i don't want to ever see you cry over me or any other asshat who hurts you" i stared into your eyes, wanting nothing more than just to hug you and cry. you were always there for me back then and here you are now. i couldn't be any more happy with yoongi.

"come on, we can watch kdramas and sleep like we use to" we smiled and i treasured this moment hugging you.