MY CELEBRITY LIFE

Y/n is a popular celebrity. She have many tapings and most of all Projects. She's prone to casting in shows and stage performances.

Y/n POV

Gahhhhh!! So tiring work!

"Y/n, you need to attend the shampoo commercial later" my manager said.

"What??!!! I'm working 24/7 and I don't even have a break." I complained.

"You need to go there! They have a great offer. You'll take a rest later after the commercial okay?" My manager said.

Of course.. I need to go there .. gosh life!!! I do love my job but I need rest.

*The commercial ends*

"Good job everyone​! Thank you for accepting our offer y/n. You're really a beauty." The commercial producer said.

I nodded.
Gosh!!! So tired... I can't feel my body anymore.. I'm sleepy..

*Sat in the van*

Oh! A bar I'm a little bit thirsty too though...

"Wait.. stop in the bar I want to drink." I said.

As I went inside. It's very loud.
When I see my favorite.. 'beer!!' I run straight in the bar table.

"3 beers please! :)" I requested.

"3 Really? Okay.." the bartender said.

"Wait! You're new here. where's Ten? The bartender last week?" I asked.

"Oh... He left. He accepted his new job in Thailand last night. By the way here's my business card, if you need to deliver beers at your house." The bartender said.

"How did you know he is going to Thailand?. Tskk.. that guy didn't tell me those things. He's lucky for having my phone number. Yet he didn't tell me he's leaving" I said.

The bartender looked at me straight in the eyes.

Wow.. why is he looking at me? He is handsome though.

"He is my brother. Why would he be lucky for having your number? Pfftttt.. girls are really tsk." The bartender said.

"What? Hummphh! Who do you think you are?!! Don't you know me?" I asked.

"Uhhhh.. sorry but for me you're just a normal customer. Is there something special about you?" The bartender said.

"Wha! Whaaattt?? You do DON'T KNOW me!" I said.

"Huh? Do I need to know you?" The bartender said.

"That's!!! Very disrespectful to the customer! Let me talk to your owner!" I said.

"Huh?? Okay talk to me then :)" the bartender grinned.

Waw!!! This bartender is really annoying!!! Wait I still need to drink though..

"Just give me my 3 beers please. I've been waiting​ that for about 13 mins?" I complained.

"Here, your 3 bottles of beer. Happy?" The bartender said.

Then I saw his name tag..

"Taeyong?" I said.

"Yes? Oh.. you know my name now" taeyong said.

"Pffft... Okay so you're​ ten's brother? Younger?....... Brother?" I asked.

"Uhh.. older," taeyong said.

"Yeah you look old.. " I said.

*Drinks*

*Pose like a star*