This cold JERK!! made me worried.

You:
hey!!! You little gay!! Why did you change your HAIR into pink? Do you really love pink that much?

Taeyong:
It looks good on me. Its for a change. Okay?

You:
I never had a gay boyfriend... so fix yourself!

Taeyong:
Whatever. Oh i gotta sleep bye

You:
Humph! Its already morning! Trying to trick me.. hey kid im not stupid.

Taeyong:
are you saying that people Can't sleep in the morning.. im tried, i need sleep.

You:
Before going back to bed.
Did you went to the hospital already? I mean... ten said, you need to. So i guess there is something wrong.

Taeyong:
Uhhh.. are you worried?

You:
HUH? Me?!? Worried?... no!!

You:
Well.. kind of worried..

You:
Hey! Why are you not replying?

You:
?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV
IS HE SICK???! Maybe he fainted? Eottoke???!?!?! What do i do?! Should I go call an ambulance? Or just go to his house?

Calm down y/n...

I'll just try calling him first.

*ring*ring* (calling taeyong)

(The number you dialed is busy at the moment, please try to call later)

GAAAAHHHHHH!!! I should go to his house!! What if something happened?!?!?!

Running, waiting for a taxi, getting so worried. But I don't know why I care that much.

I guess worring is a normal thing right?

Yes it is but why do i feel scared at the same time? Why am I panicing? Why do I feel like im going to lose someone I.. Lo. Love? AAAAAHHHHHH NOOOO!!

As soon as I get off the taxi, I continuesly pressing the doorbell and shouting outside his house.

"TAEYONG!" i'm shouting his name for several times.

But Theres no answer.

When I was about to call the ambulance.
I saw shadows behind the gate.
The gate opened.

"HEYYY!! WHATS!... your problem??" Taeyong said, getting confused and a little bit worried.

Taeyong's POV
I WAS SLEEPING BUT A GIRL OUTSIDE MY GATE CONTINUSELY BREAKING MY DOORBELL!.

I went down stairs. I opened my gate "HEYYY!! WHATS!... your problem??" and I saw y/n, trembling and crying at the same time.

"Why are you shouting and.. crying?" I asked. Then she suddenly hugged me tight.

"Y/n.. whats wrong? Lets go inside." I said, Patting y/n head.

We went inside*

"WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLYED TO MY TEXT?" Y/n asked.

"I was asleep. Why did you go here?" I asked.

"I am worried! I thought something happened to you.. well of course your Ten's brother. I should protect his brother.. right?" Y/n said.

"Please don't be concerned. Don't... get too attached." I said.

"Why not? Im your girlfriend!" Y/n said.

Huh? Is she taking this bet seriously?

"I'm not your boyfriend... i'm just a normal bartender. Why did you cried? Why did you bother going here alone? Shouting so loud outside and giving me" I stopped talking for a while and looked at my phone.  "37 MISSED CALLS?." I questioned her actions.

"BECAUSE YOUR MY FRIEND! I always get worried.. okay?" Y/n said.

Friend?... that was so nice to hear. I never had a friend who gets worried that much.

"Thank you for the concern. I'm happy to be your friend" I smiled to her.

"Eyyy... let me touch your pink hair taeyongieee" y/n touched my hair.

GAHHHH OMO !! That was the first time for a girl to touch my hair like that

GAHHHH OMO !! That was the first time for a girl to touch my hair like that... I am so comfortable about it.

" your hair is so smooth.. you look like a girl.. aigoo~ cute girl taeyongiieee" y/n pinched my cheeks.

"Ahhhh.. that hurts!." I complained.

I looked at the time it is lunch time 12 pm.

"I'll cook something.. so eat with me." I asked her to eat with me...

thats normal... were partners in crime after all.

"Do you know how to cook?" Y/n asked.

"Why? Do you think guys can't cook delicious foods?" I said.

"No, well it's because I don't know how to cook." Y/n said.

"Let me teach you. Want me to teach you?" I asked, preparing the meat.

"Alright thats fine with me" y/n replied as she went towards taeyong.

(Taeyong helped you with the cooking stuff, and as well eat lunch with you.)