BOYFRIEND for 3 months! Are you crazy?

"whhhaaaaatttt!!!?!?!?! I can't be her boyfriend!!!" Taeyong complained.

"Be her boyfriend for just.. just 3 months... And get out of there and be a normal bartender again or.. let the news spread and there will be many offers for you from many different companies. That might take 1 year, and media will run to you endlessly. Choose." Manager smile said.

"Hey, manager! Are you planning to get rid of me? Huh? For money!?. I'm very disappointed. Hummphh!" Y/n said.

"Tsk, you little! I'm not getting rid of you! You know I care for you. You grow up with me just ride with my plan." Manager smile said.

Taeyong looks at y/n strangely.

"What's with that look? Do you think I will do it? No way!!! I don't want to be a girlfriend of a cold guy! Huh!!!" Y/n said.

"Do you think I like what's happening? You're​ rich! Why didn't you just buy a new phone and never come back in my bar."taeyong said.

"Huh!!! I'm not like the other celebrity who changes there phones so easily!.. me and my phone have some good relationship. My phone is like my husband hehehehehe." Y/n said.

"You're weird... I don't want to follow your plan.. do you have any other plans? I'll do it but not with this crazy girl." Taeyong said to manager smile.

"Taeyong. I'm sorry but this crazy girl is the one.. and I know she is crazy. She even loves stupid guys like her stupid ex-boyfriend.." manager smile said.

"Whaaattt! I'm not crazy! I'm just... I'm just, PRETTY!!! HA! PRETTY!!!!"y/n said.

"Pretty ugly.." taeyong said.

Manager smile grinned..

"Hey! Stop!" Y/n said.

"Okay, so.. taeyong, do you approve? Just 3 months?" Manager smile said.

"Okay. Deal!! Just get rid of the media after 3 months. I hate them." Taeyong's said.

Y/n POV

I got that strange feeling when taeyong said (I hate them) why do he hates media so much? I mean, ten have told me that his older brother hates media but the reason.... What's the reason?

"Taeyong! Let's go?" I said.

"Where?" Taeyong said.

"Out.."

"What out?" Taeyong asked.

"Side." I said as I pull his hands and as we go towards outside of his house where there are many cameras. I look at taeyong and he looks scared. He is even wearing his pajamas. I hold his hands tight and he looks at me like a scared dog. HAHAHA this cold guy could be a cute guy at some times... Wait what am I thinking 😑😑😑

"This guy! Is my boyfriend." I said.

"Right my cute and handsome boyfriend?!?!" I said.

Media and paparazzi and cameras are flashing and many people are asking questions. I looked back at taeyong and I got a very strange feeling. He looks so scared, we should go back inside.

As we went back inside....

"Are you okay?" I asked taeyong.

"I-I need to go to my room."taeyong said.

Taeyong walks up stairs.

"Huh? What's wrong? What happened? Did you announced that he is your boyfriend?" Manager smile said.

"Yes.."

"Good!"

Taeyong's POV

What's wrong with me!!! It's just the flashing camera and people talking.. what's wrong with me?