The change of heart?!?

Y/n and taeyong took a break, y/n treated taeyong in a small cafe near by.

"Sit, it's my treat today so order all you want" y/n said.

"Okay, but after this can I go home?" Taeyong said.

"No! We still have another shot so don't go home yet! Okay?" Y/n said.

Y/n POV

While waiting, I saw my ex with a girl... Shane? Oh Shane.

"My great rival is here too.." I said.

"What? Who? Rival?" Taeyong looked from behind.

"Oh that girl, and that's your ex boyfriend right?" Taeyong said.

"Yes, they are here, it's annoying hayyysstt..." I said.

Shane saw me and of course, She smiled because she got my ex-boyfriend. I didn't really like that guy.. my ex is a jerk.

They went to our table.. what? I didn't call them to come here!!!!

"*Cough* y/n, sit here beside me" taeyong pulled me beside him.

"Oh, okay..." I stuttered and blushed from what he did but whatever.. I'm still confused why they're here.

"Can we sit here?" Shane smiled and sat already with my ex.

"What's with that smile?" Taeyong whispered.

"Oh is that your boyfriend? He is handsome" Shane said.

I looked at Shane with my beautiful serious eyes and taeyong suddenly put his arms around me.

"Let's start the show" Taeyong whispered.

That gave me goose bumps. What should I do? Should I hug?, K-kiss... Ahhh no.. just go with the flow.

"So, how are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Great, we are actually having a upcoming movie, please watch it." Shane said.

"Nice, well, y/n and I will have a magazine photoshoot later. A big Time magazine gave us an offer, it was actually awesome." Taeyong said.

"Big time magazine... That is great! Wahh I'm happy for the both of you but I guess a movie is much more big time than just a magazine" Shane laughed loudly.

Ahhh.. this Shane is getting in my veins.. I need to do or say something....

Taeyong suddenly kissed my forehead.

What.. wah.....?!?!?!!! Why why?!?!

"Well, I think your acting skills are not that good yet HAHAHAHA I have watched your first movie and no offense I fall asleep​ while watching it. It's not that good. you guys need improvement." Taeyong said.

"Do you really have to kiss y/n infront of us?" My ex said.

"Why? She is my girlfriend, do you have problem with that?" Taeyong said.

"Girlfriend... , Can I borrow your girlfriend for a while I just need to talk to her." My ex said.

I stood up but Taeyong held my hand and pulled me back.

"No, if you have something to tell her say it here. With me and your girlfriend." Taeyong said.

"Okay, y/n. Is that really easy to replace me? With this guy?" My ex said.

Taeyong looked at me in shock.

"Jerk." I said to my ex.

I hold taeyong's hands. "Let's go."
~~~~~~~~~~~~