New project

"New project! And you and your fake boyfriend needs to come too." Manager smile said.

"What project?" Y/n asked.

"Don't ask. Just bring taeyong and buy new and good clothes for the both of you. It's a party." Manager smile said, tugging y/n from excitement.

Y/n POV
Last night, I was with taeyong. He shared me many things about his life which made me sad for getting him involve with this boyfriend contract thing.

(Flashback)
When you were with taeyong last night.
Y/n's POV

I was sitting in the couch, eating taeyong's potato chips.
Taeyong sat beside me.

"Don't eat my chips." Taeyong said as he snatched the chip.

"Hey! I was eating that. Okay, it's raining outside and I don't want to go home yet. Does that matter? Just let me survive atleast" I said, getting the chips back.

"HAHAHAHA" taeyong laughed suddenly.

"Hahaha? Why?" I asked.

"Well, I just remembered ten. He usually says things like that" Taeyong said.

"Ten? Wait, may I ask something." I said.

"Go ahead" taeyong nodded.

"Why is your face so different from ten but you guys are brothers. I mean did he got your mother's Genes? or did you got your father's Genes?. Something like that. Because when I first saw you and..." Taeyong tapped my lips and "shhhh!!.. stop it, I'll just explain everything." Taeyong said as he smiles because of my curiosity.

"Alright, tell me your story. Since I got drunk and announced my dramatic story to everyone." I said. We both laughed, remembering what happened.

"I'll tell mine then." Taeyong said as I took a glass of wine and gave it to him casually.

"Here, cheers?" I asked him to drink with me while telling his story but he doesn't want it.

"I don't drink. I may be a bartender, but I don't drink. It's bad for the liver." Taeyong said.

"Okay then." I said and as I drink one shot...

"Ten is my step brother" taeyong said.

I splashed the wine from my mouth because of the sudden Revelation.

"Shocked? Hahaha here's more." Taeyong tooked my glass of wine, putting a water on it. "My father likes him more. And I was abandoned by our father. Isn't that great? My mother found her new husband in America, leaving me alone here in Korea with my only family which is ten." Taeyong said as he drink a water from my glass.

"Wait, are you fine with drinking in my glass?" I asked.

"Yeah, the thing is.... Ten is my only family and I hate his job so much. But that's what he likes so I just need to accept that." Taeyong said, eating the chips fast.

"Calm down with the chips.. I don't even like my job. I want to be a singer. But it comes out, I'm an actress." I said.

Taeyong starts stress eating.

"And here's more, Everyone likes Ten. At least ten is there for me as my brother. That's why ten is very important for me. I give everything to him." Taeyong said.

"Ten is handsome. You are handsome too! You don't look like a human actually." I said, looking at taeyong straight.

"Why do I feel dizzy though. Gahhhhh!!! I'm sleepy." Taeyong said.

"cuz you drank water in my glass with a little wine in it . you get drunk easily dont you?" I said.

"Sigh* I thinks so.." taeyong said.

(End of flashback)

....back to reality....

"I will do my best!!!" I said to manager smile.

"Sure.... just dont forget that this is all a contract.. no real relationship okay?" Smile said.

"Yeahhh pfftttt... what do you think? I? Me? Will like taeyong? Nahhh thats not gonna happen" i said.

"Because it happened already" manager smile said.