date me pleaseeee!!

"GAHHHH!!! Friendship!! He loves me!!! Thats the only word that i remember from that night 'love' WAHHH" y/n was screaming infront of her best friends house.

"Shhhhh, its like 7 am in the morning. People are still sleeping" heize said.

(Heize is the name of your best friend)

"GURLL!!!  I know. Sorry haha" y/n said as they both went inside the house.

They both sat in the couch.

"So.. last night was a blast, I wasn't even able to talk to you during the party because of some issues hahaha, well... I was too drunk. :/" heize said.

"Well, Good for you! Because I wanted to be drunk that time For the reason of knowing taeyong's feelings to me. He said at the phone that he loves me" y/n said.

"So what if he loves you? Do you love him back?" Heize asked.

"Yes.... maybe not, I dont really know." y/n said.

"THEN JUST MARRY each other.. thats my plan for the both of you." Heize said.

"Wtf, are you awake?? Or still drunk? Heize I'm serious.. I like ten, his brother. BUT taeyong.. but as time passes by I started to like him too. GAHH~ this is making me nuts." Y/n said as she goes straight into heize wine storage.

"WHAT .. WHA.. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Heize asked Following y/n.

"Going to be drunk all day" y/n said.

Heize snatched your phone and called taeyong.

(Answered)

"Hello?" Taeyong said.

"YO YO YO WASSUP MAN?" heize said.

"Umm..??? Who is this?" Taeyong got confussed.

"So i'm y/n's bestfriend and now she's--- ahhh!!!!" Heize's mouth was covered by y/n.

*gets her own phone*

"HEY TAEYONG!" you said as you get sweaty and nervous.

"Oh.. hey.. um about last night. I didn't mean it. I think i was drunk and stuff haha that was just what drunk people say... ridiculous things." Taeyong said.

"Okay BYE!" You ended the phone call and stopped covering heize's mouth.

"What was that?!?!? Ur so awkward!!!" Heize said.

"I didnt want to be awkward okay? I just dont know what to say. It feels like he's lying. I think he really mean what he said last night." You stated.

"Well, i think he really likes you. Ehhh dont worry you have ten now." Heize said.

"I'm going now, I need to meet taeyong. I have something to say to him" you left.

"Okay!!! Good luck~ dont forget to tell me everything" heize said.

You went to 'ty track bar' and saw taeyong and ten together laughing. You realized something, that you like them both but you aren't sure whom you like the most. Your so confussed to the moment that u had a mental break down inside your head.

"OH! y/n!!! your here!" Ten saw you first then taeyong.

As you walk to them a drunk guy accidentally pushed you and stabbed you a pisce of glass.

Taeyong immidiatly went towards you then ten called 911.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Taeyong asked you, trying to get the glass out of your arms.

"Uhh.. I don't really feel anything as of the moment" you replied with a pleasing sentence.

"Just wait for a while, the ambulance will come soon." Ten said, ten went to the drunk guy who is technically sleeping.

"Hey jerk! WAKE UP YOU!****" ten and the drunk guy starts fighting.

You suddenly, slowly feel some pain in your arm.

"Y/n, look at me.." taeyong said. As you look at him your eyes starts getting blurry.

"Are you crying? Y/n? Just look at me" taeyong said.

Ohh.. your tearing up thats why your vision is blurry hahaha.

Then you looked at taeyong.

"It doesn't hurt.. remember that. And stay strong.. currently your blood is not flowing out too much but just wait and deep breaths." Taeyong made me calm.

Then the ambulance came but we didn't really went to hospital. Just a first aid kit even though the glass was a bit big.

"Y/n, does it hurt until now?" Ten asked.

"Yes.. a little bit. Why did you punched the guy earlier?" You asked.

"Ahh... because he did that to you and I hate it when people hurt you. Even those hate comments in social media i always backfire them." Ten confidently said.

"Ahhh... thanks hahaha" you laughed while talking to ten. Meanwhile~ taeyong is now thinking about going to another country.

*taeyong's phone is ringing*

"Hello?" Taeyong answered.

"I'm going home. Tell ten to open his phone. I can't reach him. Bye" the guys voice sounded familiar to taeyong until taeyong realized it was their father.

Taeyong turned off his phone instead.

"Hey, ten." Taeyong called ten's attention.

"Yes?hyung" ten replied.

"Your father wants to talk to you in your phone so open it" taeyong said.

"Oh.. I'll just call him later" ten said.

"He said.. he's going home. I'm going somewhere now. Bye" taeyong left the bar.

"Um.. soo.. I just wanted to ask something to you." Ten smiled at you.

"Go on... what is it?" You asked calmly.

"Can you go on a date with me? Tomorrow, dinner." Ten asked nervously.

(Should I say yes to ten? But.... taeyong.)

"Sure..." you answered.

"YES!! okay! Tomorrow! ♡~♡" ten celebrated a little because of what y/n replied. But y/n's face seems to be confused.

"Are you okay? Does it still hurts?" Ten asked.

"Oh.. umm. Yes.. it hurts." Y/n answered unsurely.

"Okay.. lets go to your house. You need rest" ten said as you both got into tens car and drove to your house.