City Of Forgotton Voices- A Jace Wayland Romance (REWRITE)

CH 1

The vampire hissed as I slashed it with my sword. It spun around quickly and its black blood poured from the fresh wound on its arm. The vampire lept at me again, it's face full of anger but when it reached me, I slashed a deep wound into it's face. It fell to the ground, growling in anger as James, my parabati, jumped behind it and grabbed its neck, pulling it straight off the body. When the head was ripped off the dust instantly consumed the dead vampire and left us panting.

"Damn, Aly, we need to get back into shape," James panted, wiping sweat off his forehead.

"I know, I haven't worked that hard in a long time," I told him.

He laughed back but stopped, I stopped too when he raised his hand to silence me. I gripped my stele again, ready to pounce but he looked at me, "Go, run that way, maybe some will follow."

"No, are you crazy, one of us always gets hurt when we split up."

"Maybe we can lighten the load, just do as I say."

"No," I said.

"God, your so stubborn," he muttered and I saw the glowing eyes of a few more vampires from the alley.

"Great," I grabbed another crystal sword from the notch in my leather belt, "Let's get these bastards dealt with."

I twirled my sword around, stabbing the first vampire that leapt at me, "You bunch messed with the wrong shadowhunters today."

"Aly," James said.

I followed his eyes and saw more vampires than we could handle, "Oh no."

"There are way too many."

"You think?"

"What do you want to do?"

"We can't let them get anyone else."

"Of course you chose to fight."

"What else?"

"Well, just to let you know we're kind of screwed."

I smirked, "Well, that's what shadowhunters do, get screwed into taking the hard job."

"ALYSON WATCH OUT!"

I screamed as I was grabbed tightly from behind, a vampire from the group managing to sneak up behind us, "LET ME GO GODDAMMIT!" I struggled, causing my sword to drop from my hand.

"Go, take care of the others, I got this!"

"You sure?" I nodded, which sent him into the crowd of vampires.

My elbow connected with the vampires jaw, earning a grunt of pain from me, loosening the grip of my body. I eased from the vampires arms, kicking him in the chest as hard as I could, barely injuring the undead vessel. I grabbed my sword, slicing it in the neck before arms went around me. A warm hand covered my mouth, giving me the intuition that it was human, as I got pulled into a tight space in the alleyway. My back was pressed into the wall and I stared up at a beautiful boy with perfect blue eyes. He put a finger to his lips, signaling me to be quiet, not much like I had any choice. He moved around, a ripping sound occurring and a soft piece of cloth was pressed onto a wound I didn't know I had.

"My friend," I whispered, looking at the stranger with worry.

"He's alright," a beautiful English accent ran out softly, "He's not alone."

After a couple shouts and grunts, the commotion in the alley was silent, except for the strangers and my breathing.

"Damn, that was one awesome battle huh?" James' voice rang out.