City Of Forgotton Voices-A Jace Wayland Romance- Finale

AN: So this chapter is the final chapter in this book, and I'm sorry that it's really short but I'll most defiantly make a sequel if anyone is interested in one.

I backed up, running into a solid form and got grabbed by Jace, "I think we should run."
"There isn't anywhere to run," Alec said, looking behind us to see the large army seeping around the back.
"And we're screwed."
"Have a little faith," Jace said to us.
"I have and look how it turned out."
"We can do this, we are trained on this," Isabelle encouraged, trying to keep the fear from getting to everyone's head, even her own.
"I have the only swords that can kill them, you guys can only send them away for a short time, correct?"
"Pretty much," Alec said.
"Then let me go first, you guys stay behind me."
"We can slow them down, at least a little."
I looked at Jace, my weapon drawn in front of me, "What do I do?"
"Give me your other sword."
"It won't work."
"Trust me."
I ripped it from my belt loop and handed it to him, his body still close to ours and I looked, seeing it light purple, "I thought-"
"We shared a bond," Jace said.
"Makes sense," I said breathlessly, looking to Iz and Alec who were each facing a different direction. "Ready?"
"Yeah, we're ready."
"You can stop this," Kimmell said as the demons seeped out of his way, making a path.
"I can't give you what you want, because when you get it, things will go wrong."
"What can I do with a plain old sword."
"This isn't just a sword," I stated.
"No, but, it's not dangerous."
"In the wrong hands, it could be."
"They will be in the right hands if you give them to me."
"There's something you want with them, what is it?"
"I can't tell you that, you will find out in good time my dear."
"I can't give you what you want, not after all the pain you've caused me," I told him.
"We can't fight Alyson," Alec said.
"We can," Jace said.
I looked at Jace, "Let's just give them to him."
"Your making a great decision."
"But I don't have the rune," I lied.
"A little bit at a time, that's all I ask."
"I'll give them to you if you promise to leave New York and to never bother these people again," I said.
"You drive a hard bargain."
"If you want the swords, that's what you'll have to agree to, and if youbreak them, I'll find you again and I'll destroy you."
Kimmell studied me, pondering over my deal, before nodding, "I accept your deal."
"Jace," I said.
"I'm not giving it to you,"Jace said.
"We'll get out of here Jace, alive."
"No telling what he's going to do with these."
"The time will come and we'll find out and take care of it but for now, we need to go," I said.
"I hope you know what your doing."
I nodded, knowing exactly what I was doing, "I do."
He, unwillingly, handed it over, and looked back at Kimmell, "You're getting what you want, call off your army of.....whatever the hell those things are."
He snapped his fingers, causing the demons to move away and sink back into the floor, leaving about ten or so behind Kimmell, "I did my part, now give me yours."
I started walking to him,swords by my side, "Stop." I did as he ordered. "Put them on the ground."
About a foot in front of him, I placed the two crystal swords onto the marble floor, staring up at him, "Now go."
I turned around, only to get grabbed, "ALY!"
I had a regular crystal sword placed on my stomach, his strong arm holding me to him by my neck, "You promised," I croaked out.
"I told you I wouldn't hurt them, you never said anything about you."
"You let her go," Jace ordered.
"Or what, you'll kill me?" Kimmell teased him.
"You kill me, you break your deal," I told him.
"No one will ever be able to find me, not with you gone."
"Please, I don't want to die," I begged, letting my fear finally take over.
"Your family has to end here, I can't let you live."
"How could a father kill their own child?"
"It'll hurt me, more than you'll ever know, but it is what has to be done," he moved the blade, pressing the tip onto my stomach.
"I'm sorry, for everything, for getting all of you involved," I said.
"I'm sorry to, my daughter," Kimmell said, shoving the blade deep into me. I gasped, his grip tightening as he twisted the blade, causing me to cry out. He pulled the blade, covered in blood, from my stomach and let me fall to the ground, right on my side.

                                                                               JACE'S P.O.V
"YOU BASTARD!" I yelled, leaping at him, only to get slammed down next to her, the sword at my throat.
'It had to be done, you know it did," he said.
"Just go, you've gotten what you wanted and killed the one person I cared about the most," I said, tears burning my eyes.
I heard slams, "Isabelle! Alec!" Mrs. Lightwood screamed from outside the basement.
"MUM!" Izzy yelled back, still in shock over what happened.
"The clave has arrived my child," he looked to Aly who was in pain on the ground, clutching her wounded stomach. "I must leave you."
The rest of the demon blobs turned to smoke and Kimmell smiled, "Welcome to a new revolution,'' he spoke before disappearing.
As soon as he was gone I was by Aly, pulling her to me on her back, placing her head on my lap, "You'll be oaky, they're here."
"It hurts," she whispered.
I looked at the open wound in her stomach, bleeding out quicker than I thought, "I know," I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks.
"I shouldn't have," she coughed, blood appearing on her pink lips.
"It's okay, save your energy."
"I'm not ready to die, Jace," she cried, her bottom lip quivering.
Isabelle ran over, "Have you tried any runes?"
"They won't work," Alec said.
"Alec," hissed Izzy.
The door slammed open and I heard footsteps, "Aly?"
I looked at Clary, shock written all over her face as she saw her dead friend, "What do we do?" Simon asked.
"Nothing," Aly said, "You can't do anything."
"Your not dying, not after all this," Clary said.
"Mum!" Alec yelled, footsteps moving quickly over to the fallen girl in my arms.
"Everyone back up, we need our space!" Maryse yelled.
"I'm not leaving," I informed them.
She looked at me, "You don't want to see her die, Jace."
"She's not going to die," I said, only to look down to see Aly's face paler than normal and more blood coming from her mouth.
"I love you, Jace," she whispered, a tear sliding down her cheek.
"I love you, always and forever," I told her, stroking her hair. She closed her eyes for a second and leaned down, pressing my lips onto her crimson ones for the last time, tasting blood.

AN: So this is it, the end, I may or may not write a sequel. I probably will and it'll make more sense with what Kimmell wants with the swords and the runes, I promise but for now, enjoy the sadness that is taking place here. Don't forget to comment, fan, and vote!!!

**AN: I just uploaded chapter one of my sequel called City Of Pain. Please read and tell me what you think.

🎉 You've finished reading City Of Forgotton Voices- A Jace Wayland Romance(REWRITEING ON AmortenaBlack)Book 1 🎉