City Of Forgotton Voices-A Jace Wayland Romance-10

I laid back on my bed while Jace finished the healing rune on my stomach. He put his stele on my bedside table and looked at me, "What are you staring at?"

"Those damn bruises, makes me want to kill him."

"They'll heal quick, I give it about two hours."

He smiled, "That's not the point." He grabbed my hand, kissing my knuckles, "I'll leave you to rest."

"No, don't go, I don't want to be alone."

"Are you sure, James-"

"The door is open, we'll be fine, we're just resting right?"

"Right."

I pushed the covers back and slipped into them, he joined me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled up to him and laid my head on his chest, "Thank you, for saving me."

"Don't thank me."

"I have to, I could've died."

"I should've known something wasn't right with him."

"He doesn't matter."

"Yes he does.'

"There's a whole group out there looking for me."

"A group?"

"I have something they want and I don't know what it is. All he said was that we all had something and its hidden he thinks that I know where it is but I don't."

He kissed the top of my head, "I love you," he said.

"I love you," I whispered back and felt myself drift off.

When I woke up it was dark and I could hear rain hitting my glass window. I didn't feel anymore pain and I felt something stir next to me. I quickly grabbed my witchlight and it lit up the room, causing me to sigh at the realization that it was just Jace.

"Turn the light off," he groaned and covered his face.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake."

"Didn't want to sleep without knowing you were alright."

I smiled and set the witchlight down, the color still illuminating my bedroom. "Go to sleep, I'll be fine."

"I'm not tired."

"Me either."

"Do you want to sneak out?"

"Jace, remember when I snuck out the last time?"

He smirked, "But I'm with you, no one's going to get us."

"Oh really, maybe you'll just hold me back, ever thought of that?"

I shrieked a little louder than expected when he pushed me onto the bed, hovering over me, his bare chest touching my covered one.

"You probably just woke up the whole institute."

"I don't care,' I whispered and brought my lips onto his.

He kissed back and I ran my hands through his perfect blond hair. His lips crashed against mine over and over again, softly, roughly, passionately.

"You know, you guys are really loud?"

Jace got off of me and I sat up, seeing James leaning against the threshold of the door, his witchlight in hand. "I didn't hear the door open."

"We left it open when we left, didn't want you two getting to close, which you did anyways."

"We were only kissing James, and how did you even know we were up?"