two ||

—Saturday, December 4.

I walked down the streets of Busan, taking in the fresh air as I made my way to his house. I felt the cold December air hit a small exposed part of skin, causing me to tighten the grip on my trench coat, which had been covering his 'birthday present'. I smirked as I imagine the look on his face as I would drop the coat, standing there in his favorite color.

As I came back to reality, I realized I'd been near his front steps. I rang the door bell and waited for him to answer. "Hold on" I heard him call from behind the door.

When he opened the door, he had his signature smile plastered onto his face, while rubbing his tired eyes. "Hey, baby." he greeted me with a hug and kiss to the forehead, warming me up almost entirely.

"Happy birthday, Seokjin." I said softly as I looked up at him and planted a gentle kiss on his plumped, pink lips. He hummed in response, letting his hands explore my back. It's something about his lips that I don't think I'll ever get over. But I had to go according to plan, so with a small bite to his lips, I pulled back a sly smirk playing at my lips.

I watched as his eyes darkened in color as he stepped forward to bring me back in but I held my hand up to stop him. "Lock the door." I said simply as I slipped past him, heading straight for his stairs. Relaxing my arms, my coat hit the floor and giving him a view to die for.

I turned slightly only to see him lick his lips. "Well don't just stand there," I tilted my head, "come unwrap your birthday gift." And within an instant I was flipped over his shoulder and rushed upstairs and onto his bed where his tall and long body overpowered mine.

I smile flirtatiously as I flip up over. "Tonight," I kissed his lips once more, "let me do all the work" He looked at me and could only bite his lip.

Now, I am NOT the dominant type but I knew he always wanted to try, so why not. But of course I'm gonna tease as well. Only makes things better.

I slowly stood up, leaving him on the bed. I approached him with my bedazzled heels clanking against his floorboards. I lifted one leg onto his bed right next to him, just so he could get a better look at my panties. He leaned in and started planting soft, wet kisses up my inner thigh. I bit my lip at the feeling.

This man was going to be the death of me. Not only did he know me, he knew my body and weaknesses.

I placed my leg down, claiming on top of him and straddling his lap. Leaning in towards his neck. I planted ever so gentle kisses, trailing then down his jaw and eventually his neck.

"y-you and this teasing has got to stop." he said in a raspy yet airy tone.
I sucked on his neck as I let my hands explore his toned stomach, lifting his shirt in the process. I leaned back, taking one of his arms in the process; bringing it towards his headboard and cuffing it. "Now where would the fun be in that?" I responded and all he could do was look me in the eyes. "Y/n, baby, you're playing a dangerous game." I felt him shift underneath me.

Somehow his eyes were getting darker, he was gonna tear me apart.

I smirked as I stood up and let my hands explore my bra strap, teasingly. They went behind my back and I went the unhook but stopped once I heard his closet door shuffle. I look back at the closet then back at him. "What the hell was that?" All he did was shrug.

"Forget about it, let's continue." I was about to walk towards the closet when he pulled my wrist back with his free hand. "No, come back. You're gonna ruin the mood." I laughed as he pouted. "Jin it'll only be a second" I was about to walk away again but he pulled me back again, causing me to fall into his chest. "Jin what is your problem?" He gave me a pleading look. I couldn't bring myself to say no to the birthday boy but I also couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. A woman knows, always trust your gut.

But none the less, what the birthday boy wants, he gets. I tried to shake the feeling as I went to take his other hand to cuff it but I heard the door move again. I looked back again. I released his hand as he protested. I stood up and opened the closet door abruptly, watching as a girl falls out.

Only in her bra and panties. She clutched her clothes and shoes to her body.

I looked at the girl then back at jin, then back at the girl, finally putting two pieces of this puzzle together. "Jin." was the only thing I could say.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like. I promise." "That doesn't answer my question...who. is. this?"

Silence.

"My names eunji" the mystery chick spoke.

"Good to know, but didn't ask you," I pointed towards Jin, "I asked him." I turned to jin who had an apologetic look on his face. "So your not gonna say anything? Nothing at all?" My mind must've finally processed what was happening because before I knew it, I felt the all too familiar stinging in my eyes; but I refuse to let any man see my cry. That's what my father taught me.

He just looked at me. "Okay." I turned to the girl. "Did you even question if he had a girlfriend?"She nodded. "He told me, but if I want something..I'll find a way to get it." She answered as if she was proud. I scoffed at the response and quickly grabbed my coat off the floor, putting it on. "Well I've heard more than enough" I laughed a little as I turned away from him slowly feeling the heartache come "y/n, don't do this please"

I ignored him and took the key for the handcuffs out my bra, launching it out the window.

"Go fetch, like the dog you are." I said before exiting his room and shortly after, his house.

——————————

-jhoecomfired💌