four||

Friday , December 23

I sat there in class biting down on my pencil

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I sat there in class biting down on my pencil. Deep in thought. Had Jungkook been right? Or was he honestly happy at the sight of my misery? I shook the thought right out of my mind. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over seeing someone point down towards the front row. My eyes followed where they'd been pointing. They landed on the back of someone's head. I looked back at the person, confusion expressed across my face.

"Is it true?" They whispered, "Huh ?" "you and Seokjin broke up, right?" I turned away from the person with a scoff. How come people couldn't mind their own business.

"why are you so interested in my life all of a sudden?" I said in a snarky tone.

I went that entire lesson either getting questioned and stared at about jin or in deep thought about Jungkook's words.

"Hellooo, earth to y/n" I seen someone's hand wave in front of me getting my attention.

"My goal was to ignore you." I sighed out.

"Wow, ow that hurt" he gripped his chest and I could practically feel his smirk.

"you need to loosen up, have some fun!" I scoffed, "what's with the scoff? You're scared?"

He said as he stopped me in front of me, causing me to stop. "Scared? What is there to be scared of?" I asked with the tilt of my head.

"Moving on." He shrugged. "You're scared that if you move on that everything you've been through, All those memories made-" ,He snaps, "gone. Because you both moved on. You're holding on to a dream."

"Are you doctor Phil or something now ?" I was getting annoyed but his presence, and possibly at the fact that he'd been somewhat, I repeat somewhat, right. "Blah blah blah, you just don't want to admit that yet again you're wrong and I'm right." His had his signature smirk plastered on his face. "In all honesty, I'm surprised you're not taking this whole breakup thing like a typical person would." "I'm much stronger than that" I held my head high as I walked away from him.

I stood there on the balcony as I felt something sliding down my face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I stood there on the balcony as I felt something sliding down my face. I ignored it, knowing what it was. Here I was telling Jungkook how I'm strong, yet I'm breaking down due to old photos. I was scrolling through my camera roll deleting all the old photos of me and he who shall not be named. I came across one of my favorite pictures with him.

-flashback-

February 22, senior year of high school.

I was laughing loudly as I kicked my feet. "J-jin put me d-down!" I said, struggling to get the words out. "Nope. I told you to stop talking back to me" I reached down and smacked his butt. "You don't own me" "oh yes the hell I do" "no the hell you don't." I calmed down my laughing as I felt him lowering my body. He pulled me towards the bathroom mirror. He lifted my hair up, putting it in a sloppy ponytail.

He pulled out a box from his pocket. Next thing I knew I felt something cold around my neck. I looked at what he'd placed on me, "약속" "promise?" I looked up at him, he nodded at me. "I promise to love and cherish you. You've basically made me who I am today. I'm no longer 'Kim Seokjin the no-hoper' but Kim Seokjin 'Mr. worldwide handsome" he kisses my tear as it runs down my face. "Why are you crying?" He whispered with our foreheads touching. "I-" I started but hesitated, "I want to say something" he smiled softly at me. "Okay." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I love you" I kept my eyes closed.

I slowly opened them after not hearing anything back. I looked up at him to see a smile plastered on his face. "Well I have even better news" I looked at him, confused, "I'm in love with you" he made sure to look me deep in the eyes to show how serious he was.

Next thing I knew, clothes were on the floor and it had been the first time I'd ever had sex.

-end of flashback

"Good times, good times" I touched my neck, feeling the cold expensive necklace. I took it off and placed it somewhere it of sight.

——————
jhoeconfirmed 💌