Stitches

This is what Artemisia looks like before she had all of this dirt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artemisia Pov.
I woke up feeling as if someone punched me in the stomach groaning I sat up looking at my surroundings. I was in a white room with dark oak wood floors and a black bed my ballet shoes were on the door waiting for me to put them on I found a mirror and looked at myself, my hair was greasy and matted with blood I had scratches and new bruises forming all around my body I felt like crap. "Knock knock" a voice said I jumped I looked around for some sort of weapon to defend myself and noticed my dagger I grabbed it and waited "C-come in!" I said hiding behind the door. A boy who looked like Link from Zelda (a really old game haven't played but have heard of it) with blood running down his face "uh hello?" He looked around I was nervous but still held my ground when he faced his back towards me I jumped holding his hair having the dagger to his throat "HOLY MOTHER OF G-" The screaming elf boy startled fell I gripped the dagger closer to his neck  "where the hell am I?" I snarled he gasped as blood slowly slid down his neck "FUCKING HELL?!?" A raven haired boy grabbed my waist pulling me away from the elf boy he covered my mouth while I opened wide when he cover my mouth I licked it then bit his hand blood streaming down my lips "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" he wiped his hand while I kicked him where the sun will never shine he crumpled to the ground I grabbed all of there weapons they had. Running into the woods I was free the sun was just rising I jumped and climbed a tree my feet stings as I felt blood I still climbed till I could see light hit my face. "Hahahhahha..ha...h..a" I slowly closed my eyes and felt my Sanity's last will of what will remain then I felt the human presence leave me with only a creature of darkness, Insanity. Pure destruction. I heard voices my ears lifted. A weird gift but thankful one I heard what they where saying "That she-devil almost killed me a-and my knife SHE TOOK MY KNIFE!!" One of the voices was screaming angry while more voices were heard I didn't care I sat on the branch and listened silence was nice peace and shadows I hummed a tune I have never heard of in so long it is a miracle I remember

Sally's Pov.
Charlie and I where playing Kingdoms when I heard singing I stopped to listen "Follow sweet children I show thee the way through all the pain and the sorrows, do not weep my poor children for life is this way murdering beauty and passion" I wanted to hear more but the voice I couldn't hear "What happens to the voice singing the pretty song?" I asked Charlie he looked at me with confusion "what are you talking about you have been staring out that window when nothing was making a sound!" Charlie looked at me with worry "I am not crazy Charlie.. at least not as much as the others" I still wanted to hear more of the music " I am going outside and you are going with me!" I said firm the best I could. I walked down the staircase Mr. Slender man was reading a news paper I walked quietly as I was about to open the door "what are you doing child?" Slender man asked with his telepathy "I am going outside to play with Charlie" I lied holding Charlie up to see I cleared my mind of any other thoughts that he could rummage through "ok but be back soon" Slenderman sighed "Thanks Mr.Slendy!" I called out as I went outside to listen to the voice again I waited knowing the voice had to come from a tree that was right next to the mansion "Hello? Pretty voice can I hear your song please?" I called out as I heard a quick breath someone must be here "Charlie do you sense anyone here?" I looked at him hoping for a answer "Yes one person up in this tree they must be the reason of the singing of what you heard" Charlie said "Um whoever you are I-I liked your song could you sing some more please I am not going to hurt you my name is Sally" I called into nothing but heard rustling as a pretty girl jumped down and plopped on the ground tired and passed out blood coming out of her mouth "SLENDY!!!" I screamed as slenderman teleported to me with a terrified expression of what I was screaming about "what is wrong child?!?" I pointed to the girl with blood coming out of her mouth she lifted her head as she mouthed the words "H-help m-me p-p-plea-ease.." before drifting to unconscious death.
BEN's Pov.
I woke up on the ground in the girls room trying to remember what had happened Jeff was on the ground clutching his bloody hand and crotch "Fucking hell that fucking slutty bitch..." Jeff cussed more as I sat up I looked to the closest mirror and saw a line marks where probably where she put the knife to my throat and having my whole neck red and white as I have been practically suffocating under the unstable girl "Jeff how long was a out?" I asked him while he was still cussing "I think about 5 minutes your lucky you didn't have her bit your hand and kick you in the crotch he groaned as reliving the pain "Well where did she go?" I asked Slender was going to be pissed knowing she is gone "how am I suppose to know she just jumped out of that window!" Jeff pointed to the window they sat there for a second then they heard something a voice singing? "Yo Jeff what is that person singing?" I asked looking at him his eyes where more dilated then usual "I don't know I think it is coming from that tree" Jeff pointed at the tree as you heard a faint voice "follow sweet children I show thee the way into a life of deception" the voice was quiet yet mesmerizing as I sat there listening craving more. "AAAAAAAAAAAAA" a scream pierces the air waking me and Jeff a fast motion fell from the tree a blur of a dress gone as it came 'who is that' I wondered as I heard Slenderman talking to wait is that scream come from Sally?!? I panicked as I ran to go see her with a puddle of blood next to her!!!