7 days of hell Day 1

Artemisia Pov.
I fell out of the tree blood streaming out of my stomach I saw a little girl with a teddy bear as she screamed a faceless man appeared "H-help me-e pl-pl-please" I raised my arm as I crawled toward them they backed away I saw more people rushing out of the mansion the Smile child came, Cosplay Link, a clock eye girl, more where there too looking at me with horror as I smiled "W-well are just going to stand there and watch me die pastas or are you going to help your victim who you kidnapped?" I said as I coughed blood one of them came and picked me up as my eyes turned dark I looked at my rescuer's face she had black eyes black dress and a pearl necklace I liked her she would make a nice friend "T-Thank y-you-you Friend.." I trailed as I went into unconsciousness.
Dream
I was running through a forest not really knowing what was happening as I heard footsteps behind me I kept running until all of a sudden a person came up I front of me they grabbed me and covered my mouth as I turned around a person with H/C and E/C the person who held me had me faced the person with the E/C eyes the person smirked "hello Artemisia" the person cooed I thrashed but the person tightened its grip on me I stopped the person laughed "don't even try struggling it will be useless" the person cackled tears formed "What do you want?!?" I screamed the person laughed again "oh sweet Artemisia I just want control" the person answered as then a Scythe appears it was a pure white stainless steal with a blood red handle she faced the Scythe towards me "this shall be fun" and they pushed the Scythe into my skin as I screamed.
I woke in a hospital well what I THINK is one no one was there I smiled as the silence consumed my thoughts I sat in silence as my mind swam in its murky water of my thoughtsI thought about some memories shivering I hate it when my mind goes too deep "Oh your awake" A male voice snapped my thoughts "Who the fuck are you?" I asked looking for a weapon of some sort "I am Dr.Smiley" the man looked to be in his mid 20's (By the way I have no idea what he looks like so just use your imagination) "O..k can I leave now?" I asked with a hopeful smile on my face Dr.Smiley chuckled "Yay sure your stitches are all done" I was confused what he meant by 'stitches' but brushes it of and walked out and realized I was still in the kidnappers place "Son of a-" "Language" a little girl interrupted me as I tried to cuss "Sorry um, do you happen to know where the exit is..." "My name is Sally" The girl told me her name "Ok Sally where is the exit?" I asked ready to escape "Oh you can't leave....yet" Sally looked down at the ground as if she was in trouble "Ok... why can't I leave?" I asked walking very slowly "Because you have to talk to Mr.Slendy" Sally said I still was walking backwards really not wanting to stay any longer "Um ok well how about you tell me where Mr.Slendy is and then I will leave?" I tried to negotiate "Ok follow me!!" Sally said with excitement I followed Sally she led me to what seemed like a dining hall with a bunch of people I saw Smile child and Link-alike along with a girl with the clock eye, the boy with a feminine like mask a hooded boy with a frown mask, orange googles boy, etc "Mr.Slender she is awake" Sally called as everyone turned I didn't know how to react to all the attention when I felt a slimy tentacle? I flinched and growled at the touch it moved away I looked around looking into some of there eyes they looked terrified of me when I looked at them as if I had hurt them already "I apologize for the interruption I am just going for the exit so....see ya Bitches!" I ran past halls doors trying to find an exit I heard footsteps following me many with weapons I saw the bedroom I was in with my ballet shoes I ran in there shutting the door behind me and tying on my shoes opening the window as soon as my kidnappers opened the door I just was halfway out I smirked "Well see you Creepypasta's later" I winked and jumped 5 stories to the ground.
Slender man Pov.
I heard Sally scream and teleported to Sally where a big puddle of broken bones blood and it was curled up into a ball I tried to think what this thing was thinking 'Please somebody help me I don't want to have to go through it all again end my suffering' All it thought over and over again that was all this thing was saying I tried to look into its past but it was done against me. "S-Some-one p-p-ple-please hel-lp me..." It tried to crawl closer as everyone stepped far back "Why are we going away this thing needs our help!!" Jane called out as she picked up the bloody broken body and carried it into the Hospital room and it will sleep for some days. each day one of my children will visit and report her well being
Day 1 BEN Pov.
Slender asked me to visit it first and report at midnight meaning I have to stay with the thing for 24 hours!!!
I got inside and see Smile working and I sat next to it the blood was cleaned off her bones where wrapped around her arms neck and head she looked to be in pain with tears streaming down her face whispering you could hear it " Oh this shall be fun" Then she sat up "Hello BEN" she smiled at me I backed away " How do you know my name?" I asked "Oh you recognize me?, shame I thought you would recognize me" the girl looked hurt " Well sorry miss crazy but I have never seen you bef-" I couldn't finish my sentence before I got slammed into the wall "Let's make this quick,relax and nothing bad will happen to your physical appearance" she sneered her eyes still closed "W-why?" I tried to breath but wasn't sable to "This won't hurt a bit" she laughed as my vision darkens then it came as it went I looked at my surroundings I was in a dark forest it was quiet and peaceful until I heard a female scream I knew that scream by heart "SALLY!!" I screamed as I ran into the direction of Sally's scream "SALLY??!" I screamed some more she screamed again closer this time I kept running I came into a clearing Sally was there "SALLY!" I screamed she faced me with joy as I came running towards her. I was about to touch her when a sword stabbed her in the stomach she looked down at it as she screamed in agony "SALLY NOO!" I yelled as she crumbled to the ground blood puddling around her "B-BE-BEN" Sally whispered weakly as she let go of her last breath I was sobbing shaking her "N-no wa-wake up please Sally please....Sally" I cried as I hugged her close to me whispering her name "well that was very entertaining" a mysterious voice sounded from everywhere "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!?" I screamed anger boiled in me the figure came out she had H/C, dull E/C as she laughed her shirt was tattered along with her pants she had a pure white stainless steal Scythe with a blood red handle "why what ever do you mean Benjamin I only found out your fears, scared of your Sally dying and you couldn't save her" The girl said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world "Why the hell would you do that?!?" I screamed I still held Sally's lifeless body as it slowly turns to dust "To find a way to kill you" the girl says  she sits down as I now hold just of Sally's remains my vision slowly dimming "I will see you again BEN stay sharp" The girl cackled as I slowly come back to the hospital room with the girl back in bed as if nothing ever happened I looked at the time ' 12 am?!? FINALLY!!!' I jumped with joy and ran back to my room when I shut it I cracked and broke down in tears as I remembered Sally's 'dead' body I fell asleep after about an hour from dehydration.