7 Days of hell: Day 2

This chapter goes to _XMaskyX_ hope you enjoy it XD
Masky's Pov.
Slender told me to go to the girls room today I didn't want to I heard rumors of what had happened to BEN, and wasn't thrilled but I did it anyway when I reached there I saw her standing up with her eyes closed??  "Um hello? Girl why are you standing?" I asked but she just stood there staring at me with her eyes closed her smile slowly getting bigger until it looked like Jeff had cut it making it bigger and creepier "Um hi could you answer my question miss.." "Y/N it is Y/N" she just stood there when she spoke until she sat down sighing as of bored "Ugh this host so boring but her past is interesting" Y/N smiled as she just lairs  there as if she was sleeping "Ok what do you mean by 'host'" I just stood there making sure my mask covered my confusion "Oh you don't get it do you?" Y/N laughed as if someone told her a joke "Poor Masky so confused so pathetic.." Y/N trailed on as she stood her hand touching my mask's cheek I shuddered she felt cold as she smiled her closed eyes not helping the situation. "I am not pathetic" I said to her I removed her hand away from me making her looked hurt "Oh masky I don't think you or anyone in the Creepypasta understand this situation" she said with sincerity as she laughed I looked at the clock next to me '2 more hours!!' I thought I knew Toby was getting lunch for me soon cause I am stuck in here to check up but it seems more "Who are you?" I asked more confused and concerned by what she is saying "Well I see you are a very lost one but I am a demon Artemisia is the host as you can see she is a pretty one I like this host very insecure,scared,strong." She said with a sinister smile I understood and immediately jumped pressed Y/N to the wall "Why are you possessing what's her name" I sneered Slenderman wanted this girl so it is everyone's job to keep her alive and unharmed "Well obviously I am possessing her cause my master said to keep an eye on her" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world "Ok who is your 'Master'" I wanted information so then Slender can not have us 'check up' "Well my who my Master is doesn't matter to you but your flaws does" as she lashes out with forces having my hands away from pinning her on the wall to her pinning me "Well isn't this peachy the tables have turned" Y/N laughed as moved her eyes "Let's look into your mind shall we?" Y/N stared making my vision turn dimmer as the dimming came and gone I was in a different room in a basement but screams coming with horror it wasn't right I looked at saw everyone lashed at almost dead "What happened sir?!" I asked trying to move but was unable to no one answered they just sat there blood spilling from each of them slowly they each spoke one at a time "You".... "Did"..... "This"..... "Masky" one at a time they said the same thing I was terrified 'why would I do this they are my family I wouldn't hurt them' they said the same thing forcing me to look at them almost dead me unable to help I curled into a ball couldn't take it any more sobbing I wanted it to stop the voices got louder and louder practically screaming it in my ears I heard silent laughter as Y/N  appears now with S/C, E/C, and H/L, H/C  "Well Masky why are you afraid of losing controls of insanity, losing control of bloodlust and end up hurting your family, a great yet sad fear" Y/N spoke as she watched me curled up sobbing trying to drown out the sound of my family and friends screaming in pain "P-please m-make it -it stop" I raise my head staring at Y/N begging for mercy done with torture. "Fine I guess but remember this meeting Masky I hope to see you very soon don't forget to tell Slender that this war is only the beginning" Y/N blew a kiss and disappeared as I slowly come back to the hospital room with the girl now back in the bed with her eyes still closed as of nothing happened "Hey um Masky a-are yu-you ok-ok?" Toby asked with cheesecake in his hands he looked very concerned "You where in a ball crying saying to stop.." Toby trailed I remember what happened and looked at my position 'well fuck' I thought I am screwed " Umm yay I-I am fine now" I answered I took the cheesecake "Please inform Slenderman that I am leaving my shift early and heading to my room" Toby looked at me astonished that I said please "Sure Tim, um hope -hope y-you are ok -ok" Toby left after and I head to my room to cry myself to sleep and remember Y/N's words " You're afraid of losing control of insanity, control of bloodlust and end up hurting your family and friends" she was right I was scared felt unstable and wanted to stay in control I shivered not even realizing my fears in scary cause when you realized it is you become more vigilant of that fear.