7 Days of Hell: Day 5

This chapter goes to -_-EyelessJack_-_   Making me laugh everyday
EJ Pov.
I had to see the girl I asked Toby about her....he didn't talk much just like when I asked him the life drained from his eyes it pained me to see him like that I was at the doors Toby walked with me luckily "Good luck EJ please....don't die on me" tears forming his eyes as if I am on a suicide mission I nodded my head scared of what was to come I saw the girl she was.....awake? She just sat up eyes closed nothing more "Hello Jack" she turned towards me a smile streaking her face "what a pleasure it is to meet you" I didn't talk I didn't say a word worried that one wrong move will ruin me I wasn't there for the meeting that Slender called I was killing so I missed it I sat on the chair next to her "Hello Y/N" I sighed she tilted her head "you know me? Or did your wittle Toby tell you?" She snickered now this girl is on my nerves "Don't....you...DARE...INSULT TOBY!!" I almost yelled she threw her head back and laughed "And what are you? Going to do?" She sat up "Let gets this little meeting over with" My vision dimmed as I felt shadows stab me I yelled in pain.
I looked up and around my surroundings I was in a forest the sun rising and saw a bloody pile it....had the clothes.....of-no... I frantically walked faster to the uneven breaths of the clothed lump I turned its face towards me and stared in horror his now paled chocolate brown eyes, his dark silk hair covered and matted with his blood, leaves and dirt "no,no,no,no,no please-please be alive" I shook him his head throttling back and forth blood dripping from his mouth I looked at his pale light pink lips and kissed them one last time they felt cold, unwelcoming,dead...."Toby.."
I cried as I cradled him in my arms sobbing looking at what wound killed him and noticed...."missing kidneys" I whispered realizing what had done it "I...did this" I looked in horror at my own hands killing him shaking "well that was quiet a scene" I heard a voice appear I turned around looking at who spoke "I have to admit I was close to tears" she stepped forward In knew "Y/N" I growled I set Toby away from my arms and looked at her straight in the eyes "I will kill you if it is the last thing I do to you I will make sure you feel PAIN....YOU HEAR ME YOU DESERVE NO MERCY YOU DESERVE ANYTHING I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE PITS OF HELL" I snarled as I tried to slit her throat she stepped to the side her Scythe cutting my ankles making me fall "goodbye Eyeless Jack until we meet again your fear is to have killed your loved ones by your own hand quiet shame you remind me of Timothy's fear either way it doesn't matter HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHSHAHA" and my vision faded with the shadows clawing out of my chest.
I woke up back at the chair she lying in back in her bed as if nothing happened I was shaking running straight for the exit "Toby TOBY ARE YOU HERE?!?" I looked frantically for him and spotted him sitting on the couch "Toby thank god your alive she....she is a monster..." I clutched him as if my life depends on it he strokes my hair calming me down "I know....I know" he continues to say that...."Y/N is the worst monster we have yet to face"

SO what did you think I felt crying cause I have NEVER gone that deep before when it came to characters but my goal is to crush your hearts till you feel no emotions so ya
_-_TicciToby-_-  wanted to thank you for being the victim and dying describing you almost made me cry
marylove558  for giving me the idea to hurt all of my characters
ENJOY MY DEVILS!!