하나

*updates every Thursday !
--
Envy, greed, gluttony, sloth, pride, wrath, and of course; lust.

Can they really be as "deadly" as they are said to be? Will indulging in one take over your life before you even realize it has?

For it must be normal to envy over a few things, it's okay to be prideful when it's appropriate, and it's human nature to crave another person's touch.

It's all just a game of balance, really.

How much is too much?

-

He was created to provoke.

His gaze was the epitome of menacing, not able to produce a fraction of a smile even if he tried. His blood was replaced with pure resentment, his fingertips itching to destroy.

His name was Wrath, but he preferred to go by Yoongi.

The one beside him was created to entice.

He was all smooth skin, plump lips, and seductive gazes. His voice was fine tuned to perfection, weaving around you and tangling you within his words.

His name was Lust, but most called him Jimin.

They, along with four others, were an experiment created by the devil himself. He excluded the personification of gluttony, for he believed that the human race was good enough at that one on their own.

But how weak was humanity? They may say that they live a life without sin, but could they bare it if sin stared them straight in the eye?

The demons that masqueraded as humans were a test. How long would it take before they were returning Yoongi's punch, or melting within Jimin's touch?

"Out of all of them I had to be stuck with you." The midnight moonlight shone through the window of the apartment Jimin stood in, illuminating his features as he leaned against the kitchen counter. "Hoseok got it easy living with Taehyung - it's not like he's ever going to do anything anyway."

"Then leave." Yoongi cracked his knuckles, eyes looking tired as he met Jimin's gaze. "No one's forcing you to live with me, it was just a suggestion from the big man." Jimin merely smirked, pushing himself off of the counter and shrugging.

Although living with Yoongi would probably turn out to be a pain, taunting the other demon was one of the things that amused Jimin most.

"But you'd miss me wouldn't you?" He asked, undoing the buttons of his shirt as he walked away. "And it's not like I could leave you alone anyway; you'd probably end up beating yourself up, isn't that right Mr. short temper?"

"Shut the hell up." Yoongi frowned, "You think you'd do okay on your own?" He scoffed, "You don't know how to do anything but fuck, that's all you're good for."

"Was that supposed to be an insult? I know that - it's what the devil made me for." Jimin laughed, shrugging his button up off of his shoulders. "If we're stating facts, then all you're good for is storing hatred and fighting. Although... You're not too good at the second one are you? At least I excel at what I'm made for."

"Slut." Yoongi hissed, staring Jimin down as the other ran a hand through his hair. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle, raising an eyebrow.

"You called?" He knew that his words edged on Yoongi's anger, silently aware that the devil had a plan when he paired them together. Jimin didn't fight, he just chose not to take anything seriously - and that ate at Yoongi, fuelling his rage and allowing him to be everything that the devil wanted him to be.

Although Jin could've been a good fit for Yoongi's companion as well, but the overwhelming pride may drive him to the brink of insanity.

"Want to wipe that smirk off of your face before I do it for you?" Yoongi pushed himself off of the counter as well now, walking towards Jimin and watching the male pick a tighter fitting t-shirt off of the couch.

"Calm down tough guy. The devil would have a fit if you messed up my face, my physical appearance is my main asset and you know that." He laughed softly. "I doubt that you'd even hurt me though... You'd think that someone with the devil given power of strength would at least be able to land a solid punch."

"Do you want to stop running your mouth for once?" Yoongi growled. "You were created less than twelve hours ago and you're already borderline intolerable." He took a few steps closer. "And you think that your power is so great? You smell nice, big deal. That's what cologne is for dumbass."

"Well it's clear that you weren't gifted with intelligence." Jimin eyes shone teasingly, the bright crimson of his irises glinting in the sparse light. "They're pheromones - kind of, and you'd know that if you actually listened for once. It makes it easier to attract people, and drag them in."

Yoongi shrugged, pushing a few locks of raven coloured hair out of his eyes.

"As if your looks don't already do that." His words sounded bitter, the backhand compliment seemingly difficult to speak.

"A compliment?" Jimin tugged the black t-shirt over his head, shaking out his now messed up hair once he did so. He smirked, "It did sound fairly bitter though... Kind of like a jealous remark? I thought Hoseok was envy, not you."

Yoongi scoffed, the burgundy hue of his eyes becoming less visible as he narrowed them.

"What would I be jealous of you for?" He sneered. "I thought Jin was pride, not you."

Jimin hummed softly, taking another step closer to Yoongi and tilting his head to the side. He rested his fingers in his belt loops, an eyebrow raised as he stared the other down.

"You're envious of everyone that I'll drag down, resentful of the fact that you can't touch me in the way I'll let anybody else." His words were soft, and he restrained his smirk as he watched Yoongi's eyes darken. "You're a demon too, I wasn't put here to mingle with other sins."

Jimin knew exactly what he was doing, although despite his words and actions he really didn't want anything from Yoongi. The other demon was just practice. He had never tested out what he could do to others before, and wanted to make sure that it was effective before he tried it out on a human.

"Stop talking." Yoongi whispered, the low light casting shadows across his stern expression. "If you're going to keep spewing bullshit then keep your mouth shut."

"Defensive." Jimin chuckled, eyes darting down to Yoongi's lips for a moment.

"Jimin stop." Yoongi growled, well aware that Jimin was using all of the power that he had to reel him in. If he was a demon and he could already feel the lustful temptations tugging at his mind, he could only imagine what havoc Jimin could wreak on the human race. "You're not allowed to do this."

The air felt thicker, Yoongi gulping and listening as his breathing became a bit heavier the longer he stared into Jimin's piercing gaze.

"Do what?" Jimin laughed, resting his hand on Yoongi's shoulder for a moment before beginning to walk away. His soft laughter could still be heard as Jimin walked down the hallway, Yoongi closing his eyes and clenching his jaw.

"I think I'd rather be in hell right now."

And it was true, because in a demon's perspective - earth was more hellish than any other place.

--