--
The first thing Jungkook noticed was that he wasn't in his own bed.

The sunlight filtered through the only window in the room, Jungkook squinting his eyes as he sat sat up. His skin was completely bare, and he looked to the ground, immediately noticing his clothes scattered across the floor of the unfamiliar room.

It was strange, because he knew that he got drunk last night yet a headache didn't rattle  through his skull as he attempted to take in his surroundings. He did however, feel a tad bit lightheaded, his skin feeling tingly as he looked beside him and found an empty space in the bed beside him.

He just felt out of it. Sighing softly and sniffling, Jungkook pulled the bedsheets over his body more, shivering due to the cold temperature of the room he sat in. It took almost all of his effort to swing his legs over the side of the bed and stand up, muscles aching and legs feeling almost like jelly.

Keeping the sheets still wrapped around him, Jungkook bent down to pick up his clothes. The scent that could be detected as he picked up his shirt however, was enough to snap him right back into reality.

So sweet. Like a cocktail of everything Jungkook loved.

Jimin.

Where was he? Jungkook's eyes scanned the room once more, now aware that it was Jimin's. He remembered the male dragging him there at the dead hours of the night, the air filled with Jimin's soft moans and whines of approval.

A chill went down his spine as he thought back to how Jimin looked at him, crimson irises seeming to glow in the dark as a smirk graced his lips. He was so surreal, Jungkook would've been sure that he was just a dream if he had woken up in his own bed.

He would normally not remember a thing about the night before after he went drinking, but his memories were so vivid now; leaving Jungkook desperate to try and make them a reality once more. It felt insane to him to try an pass this off as a one night stand.

He needed more.

Jungkook quickly tugged his shirt over his head, attempting not to let himself get distracted by Jimin's distinct scent as he tugged the fabric over him. He shook his head afterwards, then looking for his pants and underwear until he was fully dressed. He didn't know where his socks were, and he remembered absentmindedly kicking his shoes off while pressing Jimin up against the doorframe.

He could remember every single detail about Jimin, from the way his lips parted to the way his fingernails scratched at Jungkook's skin. The deep red of his eyes and the and the flushed pink of his skin.

Jungkook sighed, mind still clouded as he stood up and slowly walked towards the door. He gulped, not so sure why he felt almost nervous the moment his fingers touched the doorknob. A feeling of fear collided with the high he had still been on from the night before, creating a very weird mixture of emotions that clashed against each other.

He attempted to shake it off, allowing the scent that still clung to his clothes to calm him as he turned the knob and stepped out into the hallway. Jungkook attempted to ignore the atmosphere of dread that filled the apartment, but it only became stronger as he walked further out into the living room, negative thoughts forcing themselves into his mind.

"So you were the first?" A deep voice sliced through the silence, causing Jungkook's heart to stop for a split second before he was whipping his head around; eyes darting around to find whoever the owner was. "I'd tell you to consider yourself lucky, but that's not the word I'd use to describe you. Lucky? No.. Not at all. Gullible? Probably."