넷*

a little bit of vmin ;)
--
"You're going to get in so much trouble."

Taehyung sighed softly, eyes half lidded as he stared Jimin down. The raven haired male was sat atop his lap, thighs straddling his hips. He couldn't find the effort in him to move though, and so he just let the other demon do as he please; fully aware that Jimin would get all of the slack for it in the end.

"I'm not going to get in trouble." Jimin laughed, leaning down and nuzzling his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck; their chests now pressed together. "It's practice." His lips grazed across the skin of the other demon's neck, the taste of cigarettes evident on Taehyung's skin.

Taehyung merely hummed, allowing his eyes to flutter shut as Jimin began to kiss his neck softly, hands behind his head and fingers tangled in his hair.

"Practice." Taehyung chuckled softly, breathing out a sigh. "As if you need it."

"C'mon Taehyung, just.." Jimin bit down on his bottom lip as he rolled his hips against Taehyung once. "Just let me." He lifted his head back up, eyes half lidded as stared down at the other.

"You're a mess." Taehyung sighed, using as much effort as he could muster up to reach up and run his fingers through Jimin's hair. He opened his eyes just a little bit, light blue irises staring straight into Jimin's bright red ones. "I think you just need a moment to cool down."

"I don't want to cool down." Jimin whined, voice choking off into a gasp as he rolled his hips once more, hands now grasping at Taehyung's shoulders. "I know that you're basically made to be lazy, but please just do something. I don't have it in me to go find some human to satisfy me."

"You're a big boy do it yourself." Taehyung sighed, closing his eyes once more and breathing in deeply. "I know that the position I'm in could seem like heaven for some, but if you're so desperate then finish yourself off."

"Taehyung." Jimin mewled, hips grinding down against the front of Taehyung's jeans. "Don't be mean." His mouth dropped open as he took in short, gasped breaths; hard on straining against his jeans as he began to roll his hips to a consistent rhythm.

"Don't complain." Taehyung shrugged, cracking one eye open and raising an eyebrow at how desperate the smaller demon looked. He couldn't help but smirk, loving the image he had in front of him. "I've given you your options, either do what I've told you or get off."

Jimin merely whimpered, bringing his hand down to pop the button of his jeans to release some of the pressure against his dick. He cried out softly as he slowly slid his hand into his underwear, the fingernails on his right hand digging into Taehyung's shoulder.

"Taehyung please." Jimin moaned out almost pathetically, eyes screwed shut as he began to pump himself slowly.

"I already told you that I'm not doing anything to you Jimin." Taehyung laughed, reaching out to the table next to him and grabbing his pack of cigarettes and lighter. "I will watch you though, if the idea of putting on a show is what'll get you off."

Jimin gasped softly, watching as Taehyung lit the cigarette that he had placed between his teeth. "Go on, show me what you've got." Taehyung leaned back more comfortably, eyes scanning across Jimin's form.

Jimin nodded, his chest heaving as he took his cock out of underwear completely. He stared Taehyung directly in the eye, lips parted as he pumped himself at a leisurely pace, moans slipping past his lips with each of his hand movements. His right hand slid underneath his shirt, tugging up the fabric and allowing Taehyung to see the smooth tanned skin that lay beneath it.