열여덟

--
"Jimin, I'm going to lose it on you in two seconds if you don't tell me that you're kidding."

Jimin kept his eyes down, pulling Jungkook closer to him as he waited for Taehyung to actually skin him alive. He couldn't bring himself to tell Yoongi what he had done, so he hoped that Taehyung would be a least a little bit more lenient, due to the sin he was created to be.

And maybe, just maybe, it wasn't a good idea to bring Jungkook along with him. But the damage has already been done.

"Taehyung," Jungkook spoke up from where he had been standing beside Jimin silently since the beginning of the encounter. His voice was shaky, and Jimin could feel how his hands were trembling too. He couldn't blame him, it was a lot to take in for a human. "You're one too, right? That's how you did that thing to me when Hoseok lured me to you guys."

Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook the words taking a moment to sink in before his eyes darted back to Jimin; a look of disbelief on his face.

"You fucking idiot." He breathed, shaking his head as he closed his eyes in order not to let the stress consume him. "What were you thinking? Or were you just too drugged up on Jungkook's touch to even create an intelligent thought?"

"Taehyung-"

"This is going to ruin everything, Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed, falling back onto Jimin's couch. "Not only are you doing to be tortured beyond all belief, but she's going to destroy the rest of us! The whole point of this entire experiment was to corrupt humans without them even realizing that they were doing anything wrong." He took a deep breath. "But now that he knows what we are its all pointless, she's going to kill all of us because we don't have a use anymore!"

"He's one person." Jimin huffed. "One person out of about seven billion people. Him knowing isn't going to ruin the entire thing! I know that I'll be punished, but there's no reason why you should be!"

"When we were sent up here we were literally only given two rules; don't use your powers on other sins, and don't tell humans what you really are." Taehyung hissed. "And you couldn't follow either!"

"Taehyung." Jungkook spoke softly, not wanting to do anything that would spike the demon's anger even more. Who knows what could happen to him if he angered a demon. "I won't say anything, I promise. Nobody would even believe me if you did." He paused. "I am sorry for interfering though."

"No, Jungkook." Taehyung sighed, leaning forwards and resting his head in his hands. "None of this is your fault." He looked up, glaring at Jimin. "Did you tell him everything?"

"No..." Jimin sighed. "I just showed him."

"You showed him." Taehyung repeated, disbelief laced within his words. "You showed a human your demon form. Of course you did!"

"I would like to tell him everything though, I've already fucked myself over, so why not just tell him all of it." Jimin asked, Taehyung rolling his eyes before throwing his arms up in defeat.

"You know what? Go for it. I don't care anymore." He scoffed. "My time trying to help you is over. You're on your own."

"I want you to help me though." Jimin frowned, Taehyung immediately shaking his head.

"The devil's gonna kill me too if I do." He spoke, Jimin cutting him off.

"She won't because nobody's going to tell her. I'll take all of the blame, don't worry." He grabbed Jungkook's hand and lead him over to sit next to Taehyung.