Chapter 20: Let's add some trouble, shall we?

Olive's POV

Y/N kisses Enoch. The bitch just acts like it's just a usual thing that happens, like cleaning your room or brushing your teeth. I would cherish those kisses, to the point where I would set myself on fire with my own peculiarity. If those kisses were mine.

I creep away from my hiding spot on the balcony of the ship, willing myself not to care about them.  I don't care.   It's just a kiss.   I don't care.   It's only Enoch.  I don't care.  They'll break up eventually.  I do care.  I hate Y/N.   She took Enoch away from me.  And she will pay.   I'll make sure of that.

That's when I walk into something.   But nothing is there.  I squeal a little, then quickly look back to where Y/N and Enoch are.  They haven't heard me.  To be honest, they are still lip-locked. Seriously, they must breathe out their ears to kiss each other for that long.

"Olive?" The empty space in front of me whispers. "What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same question Millard."   I whisper back. "Explain to me why you are out here, naked. You must have frozen your ass off my now."

"Look, we should probably go inside. This is not a good place to talk." Millard says. Oh, so he knows what Enoch and Y/N are doing around the corner of the balcony. Interesting. But, was he... watching them?

"Okay. Fine." I tell him, then walk into the ship. Millard grabs my hand and leads me to a secluded, quiet room with a damp, hole-ridden bed in it. I sit down on the bed while Millard picks up his clothes off of the floor and puts them on.

"What exactly were you out there doing, Millard?" I ask him as he puts on pants.

"The same thing you were clearly doing, Olive. Spying." He replies.

"On Y/N and Enoch?"

"Who else would I be spying on?" Millard buttons up his cardigan, then puts on his hat.

"I don't know. It just seems... weird that you would spy on Y/N and Enoch." I tell him.

"Why is that?"

"Because you have no reason to."

"I have my reasons just as you have yours, thank you very much."

"What?!" I exclaim. Does he know that I like—

"Everyone knows you loooooove Enoch. It's obvious. Then when Y/N came along and became friends with him, you were really angry and everyone knew why."  Millard teases.

"It's not that obvious." I defend, angered that supposedly 'everyone' knew I had a crush on Enoch.

"It's so obvious even a blind person could see it."

"Well, what's your reason?!" I snap.

"You haven't worked it out?"

"Uh, no. Enlighten me." I swear to God if Millard keeps playing games with me...

"I like Y/N."

"WHAT? Oh my God, that's HILARIOUS!" I nearly shit myself. Millard is soooo funny. He really can tell a good joke.

"It's true." Millard says, angered.

I stop laughing. He's actually serious. This is... awkward. "Um, why? Isn't she a little old for you?"

"So what I came into the loop as a 13-year old. I am actually 87, you know."

"And I'm pretty sure Y/N's already been in a few loops before she came here. That still makes her older."

"Well, then... age doesn't matter. Enoch is heaps of years older than you."

"True. But still, how can you like Y/N?" I ask.

"How can you like Enoch?" He challenges me.

"Fine, no more questions about why who-likes-who. Deal?"

"Deal."

Then, out of the blue, I have an idea. I smile spreads across my face. "You know what? I know how I can get Enoch and Y/N to break up."

"How?" Millard asks, eagerly.

I tell him my plan. Oh, I am going to enjoy getting my sweet, sweet revenge.

"And then, ta-da, they break up." I finish.

"Let's do it!" Millard exclaims.

____________________________________________________________

Hey, I'm back! Sorry I haven't written in a while, been busy with school, home, friends, school, life, work, dramatics, school, interneting, reading, eating, school, and oh, did I mention school? SCHOOL IS HELL! If ya don't have to, don't go. I only go for my fave subject. Which is lunch. Which I can do at home. So I really don't have to go to school to eat lunch. I guess I only really go because the bloody government says I have to. I hate the government. Anyway, I'll try write a few chapters this weekend, so see you all soon!

~Tamika