Chapter 38: Fighting the monster

Barron swiftly moves aside as I launch myself at him. I end up falling face first into the floor, suddenly surrounded by Mr Barron's ugly, gasping laugh that sounds like he's choking. Oh how I wish he was choking. I look up and he's above me, his blade ready to penetrate my head.

His axe hand descends down and I roll out of the way. I hop back onto my feet. For an old man, Barron has really quick reflexes. He turns and takes a swing at me with his axes, but I duck and try to cut off his legs. He blocks my blows and tries to take off my head. I only just manage to stop his blades. Then, I have an idea.

I start to shape shift, my skin flipping over in a blue wave, until I have a third arm with a blade for a hand. Barron continues to fight me, unaware of the new limb behind my right arm.

I leave my right side unprotected, trying to see if Barron will take the bait like a good little Wight. And shit, does he have a surprise coming for him.

He strikes at my side and I use one blade to block his axe from ripping out my liver and the other to stab him with. He manages to dodge my third arm's attack, but he loses his balance and falls like a ton of bricks to the floor. I shape shift my two actual hands into solid rock and weigh down his arms, pinning him to the floor. His axe hands are no match for the rock on top of them and are motionless beneath me. My third arm remains a blade and I put it under his throat.

He swallows deeply and I can feel his pulse pounding in his throat.

"Your games are over, Barron." I tell him through gritted teeth. He smiles, despite the huge blade at his throat.

"No, I don't think they are, Y/N..."

____________________________________________________________

Wow, Barron. You got some confidence saying that! What a dick he is.

Sorry for not writing. Been Busy.

I'll go write more now, okay?

~Tamika