Visitor | Kyoya

Belated Happy Birthday to Kyoya~

I'll do Takeshi's too dont worry y'all

And I'm writing oneshots for Mukuro and Giotto :")

He was glaring on the cheerful girl; who was oblivious on him glaring her. The girl stand there looking at him brightly. It looks like that he was glaring in the sun because her smile litterally made his heart melt and too much bright to handle.

He always heep that cold act in front of others; not caring on their reactions or emotions towards him. There were something that troubled him, made him sleepless these days, at having a train of thoughts because of her.

She was the cause. Why is he being like this? He's confused in his feelings. Why does she make his heart beat faster than normal?

"What are you doing here, Herbivore?" He asked coldly, his raven eyes were still glaring at her.

"Tsuna-kun said that you're here, so I thought that I should visit you." You smiled. That smile again. He thought, avoiding eye contact from you. You entered his house even he stops you for going in his house without his permission.

"Hey, Hibari-kun." You called, his eyes suddenly met yours as he heard his name rolled on your tongue. He hummed in response, "What?"

"Let's play a game!"

"That's childish. Go home."

"We ain't gonna play childish game, so don't worry!"

"Whatever. Go home."

He held your arm, dragging you to the door. "Wait wait wait wait--!" You exclaimed, he looked at you again in the eye, which made you nervous.

"W-We'll play a game where I will do things that will embarass or make you fluster for five minutes.. You'll do the same to me, uh," You were starting to stutter in nervous, you paused as you inhaled and exhaled quickly. "If I win, You'll buy me ice creams everyday, but if you win, I'll do anything you want."

He was staring on your (eye color) orbs as you say it, you were avoiding your eyes in nervous and played with your fingers with a nervous laugh.

"So, uh, you're up for it..?"

"...Yeah."

You immediately brighten up once you heard him agreed. Thinking of things to make him embrassed or flustered, you held his hand. Instead of him getting flustered, you were the one who's red as a tomato right now.

He chuckled, making you to look up on him. "You're getting flustered. Weren't you supposed to make me flustered instead?"

"I-I...I'm--"

He smirked, his left hand snaked on your waist as his right hand were placed in your cheeks. His raven eyes were in a gaze with yours, full of mixed feelings he have for you.

"Let's skip your turn." He said in a husky tone, he licked his lips after he said it, making you gulp and make you more nervous than before.

"If I kiss you, I'll win right?" His smirk is getting wider as he was satisfied on your reactions.

"Look how red you are, (Name)."

He said as his lips met yours.

Lmao at least I tried pls dont kill me yes I updated thanks

:^)

05/10/17