Chapter 11 - Blood Purity

"I can't believe he wants to marry her," Lucius grunted as he took a sip from his glass of wine

"Lucius he loves her," Narcissa rubbed his shoulders from behind the arm chair he sat on, "I know you have been hoping he would leave her, but you cannot control this,"

"I am fond of the girl Cissa, but if it wasn't for Draco I would hand her over to the Dark Lord,"

"You will not!" Narcissa stopped rubbing his shoulders and walked around the arm chair to stand in front of him. He placed her hands on her hips and scowled at her husband, "I actually like Aliah and if Draco wished to be wedded to her, you and I will greet her into the family with open arms,"

"She is a half-blood Narcissa,"

"Yet Severus is your best friend,"

"That is different!" Lucius stood up, he towered over his wife but she did not back down. Lucius would never lay a finger on her so she wasn't afraid of him

"Our son loves her and screw blood purity! I have lost enough people because of it and quite frankly I am sick of it! I lost my best friend Aliah's mother, I lost my own sister Lucius, my OWN sister and I refuse to lose Draco all because YOU disagree with his love,"

"What about the Dark Lord? You and I both know he won't be happy that Draco loves her if he reads our son's mind," Lucius said angrily

"We do as he says, we keep our family together and because he does not care about us! He left you in Azkaban all because you didn't get what he wanted, he sent our only son on a suicide mission because of it," Narcissa closed her eyes before speaking in a softer tone, "do you remember when my Father did not wish for us to be married?"

"Do not remind me, I do not know what I would have done without you," Lucius sat back down and bent over

"Exactly Lucius. Now you are doing the same thing to our son. Draco loves Aliah and from what I have seen, he would do anything for her,"

"And what about Aliah?" Lucius head shot up, "would she do anything for Draco?"

"Yes she would, I have seen it," Narcissa smirked

"How do you-" Lucius stopped for a moment before bursting into laughter, "why my little snake, you have been digging into people's minds again haven't you?"

"Well I have the same concern for him as you do my love," Narcissa sat on Lucius lap and wrapped her arms around his neck

"when?" Lucius asked

"When she was playing her music she let her guard down and all I saw was Draco in her mind. All the thoughts of Draco played in her mind like a movie,"

"So she really loves him then doesn't she?" Lucius asked

"They are just like us," Narcissa smiled as Lucius picked her up and put her on the bed with him hovering over her

"That is what I am afraid of," Lucius said as he bit down on her collarbone.