Foolish Lies

WARNING: Lime

•°Kuroko Tetsuya's POV°•

As soon as I heard my name called, I was pinned firmly onto the wall. My head paralysed by the threatening, razor-like scissors barely touching my own neck; I whimpered. 

"Tetsuya."
"Seijuro-kun..?"
Akashi dangerously edged nearer to my anxious face, the blade pressing gently onto my throat. He leaned foward until we're inches away, my body shook, shivers sending down my cold spine.

"Oh my dear Tetsuya, oh how I love you," he chuckled as he whispered to my sensitive ear, feeling his hot breaths patted on my porcelain skin, Akashi tugged the scissors away from me,
You are mine."
"Wait wha-?" I gasped when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my bare neck, he sunk his teeth into the flesh as he pressed his lips on the bite, which will sure leave a mark on there. The dominant redhead pulled apart but reached for my lips, he lifted my chin and directly kissed me.

I flailed my arms around his neck, in shallow, shaky breaths, I could feel his smirk playing on my mouth, but it wasn't enough to satisfy Akashi. He slid his hand under my turquoise buttoned shirt and brushed against the smooth skin - earning a slight moan from me. When he got the reaction he wanted, Akashi forced his tongue into my mouth, our tongues swirled and danced in sync; I began to feel my face heating up. We broke apart, panting desperately for air.

"You know Tetsuya," Akashi grinned, immediate stab near my neck, "Even as much fun I have kissing you or hugging you, your cries for help is what makes me fill my desires for you"
He gently cut the naked skin above my collarbone, with the scissor blade, letting the fresh, rose red blood flow down. I quiver rapidly at the cold sensation of the metal, stained weapon and screamed; crystal clear tears burning my wide eyes. The sharp object dug a little deeper as it reached the end, Akashi brought his face to the cut and licked any traces of blood seeping out, I answered his actions with a nerve-wracking gulp, "W-Why?" I croaked out.

The sadistic boy unhanded me, he stopped by the front door as he replied.

"Because I love you, Tetsuya."

•°3rd Person POV°•

SLAM

...

Kuroko watched as the front door slammed shut, in front of his innocent eyes. He realised the sweet ruby liquid escaping from his long, slitted cut so the tealnette gathered himself towards the bathroom upstairs. The first aid kit was held above the rough walls, Kuroko retrieved the bandages from the case and observed his reflection in the mirror, the glass mirror was foggy and cloudy. The phantom was blurred out of the reflection's sight, specks of murky blue marked his messy hair and watery eyes, the pale cream skin was fading into a ghostly white and a visible frown set onto the mirror. Kuroko shook his head, furthermore, wrapping his whole neck in clean, protective bandages, he flinched during the process but kept going.

After he finished, Kuroko went straight to bed, dried tears soaked onto his pillow through the night.

"Foolish lies..."

The golden, round sun rose up in the gleaming bluebell sky, glaring down upon the Teiko middle schoolers. blush, pink blossom petals gracefully swayed down to the stone concrete floor and the building itself was packed with numerous of people. The school's court was engulfed in dribbling noises and loud squeaks as each basketball hits the surface, the first stringers were practicing for the upcoming Winter Cup this year.

Aomine Daiki, the power foward, proceeded towards another player, did a crossover along with a hesitation and switched to the other side where he dunked the ball onto the basket.

Midorima Shintaro, the shooting guard, worked with his unbelievable high projectile three, and of course he didn't miss a shot. Murasakibara Atsushi, the center, yawned sleepily after slamming the basketball inside the hoop, leaving around three opponent players on the plastic-like floor, exhausted.

Kise Ryouta, the small foward, copied his oppenents in a flash, leading himself to score even more. Then there's Akashi Seijuro, he inspected every player in court with intense, scarlet red eyes.

Kuroko Tetsuya was only an additional player in each game, or what they call him the 'Phantom sixth man', his weak presence brings up the tension in the match and his flashy passes gained a lot more assists. As in other's point of view, they thought the ball curved when passed towards another player.

No matter how hard they practice, they're always going to win every single match, for they are the 'Generation of Miracles'.

No matter how much they win or bring in cheerful smiles after doing so, they will change.

Enough to break someone...

...

Sorry if this chapter was too short, I was pretty much running out of ideas so I had to stop it right there. As always, thank you for reading!