Clouded Memories (Epilogue)

•°Kuroko Tetsuya's POV°•
A few months later
September 5th XXXX
6:48am

After long months of stay, I finally got off from my hospital bed. To this day, I still don't remember why I was even in the hospital in the first place - despite the blood red injuries all over my body. When I woke up, All that my doctor explained to me was that I was found near an alleyway beaten up brutally as well as suffering severe long-term memory loss. I immediately answered all the questions he inquired about my family, getting all of them correct; but when he asked me about my middle school or friends I had, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

He informed me that my parents, would always came to check on you. I couldn't find myself to believe that. Yet, I had bore with it.

My doctor also told me that five visitors who claimed to be my best friends, including one as my boyfriend, came to check on me regularly whilst I was in deep slumber. I saw them once, but I didn't knew who they were though...

•°Flashback°•
July 28th XXXX
2:41pm

I gazed out of the clear window as the calm rain clattered onto the glass, darkness draping down the walls of the spacious, white hospital room. My ears twitched of the patient clicks of the clock and my breaths hitched in every second.

The tedium only grew larger as minutes passed, my head feeling light whenever I breathe out. Somehow, my mind was engulfed in the familar screams of mine and ugly laughs of someone else; a hazy picture of a scene played inside which I could only identify a male with raven black hair, greyish brown eyes with tadpole like eyebrows and a mischievous smile. He was shoving and beating me, whilst I heard another boy giggling somewhere else.

It was an obviously a sinister scene but who were they? Why was I thinking about them?

"Kurokocchi!" The door clashed open, allowing a tearful blond to run up to me, he cuddled me so that I couldn't breathe.
"I-I can't breathe, c-can you let go of m-me please..." I wheezed, when the guy letted me go, I looked foward behind him. He wasn't alone all right. Four others stood there, a tanned boy with dark blue hair, a leaf coloured hair male with a pair of glasses, a huge, tall lavender haired titan (almost three times the size of me) and lastly, a red haired boy no taller than me with two pairs of shining, red eyes.

I never seen them before, why are they in this room when I don't recognise them? Wait... did that blond called me... "Kurokocchi??"

"Eh!? What's with the questioning tone of your voice Kurokocchi? You already knew that I add -cchi at the end of the names of the ones I respect."

"Kuroko-kun, do you remember us?" The redhead asked. The rest of them fixed their colourful eyes on me, pleading for my answer.

"I'm sorry but," I apologized in a sympathetic voice
.
.
"Who are you guys?"

Silence struck.

"A-ah... Sorry Kuroko-kun, we u-uh... We got to go n-now..."

They left, shutting the door close.

I swear that one of the redhead's eyes became heterochromia before the door closed.

•°End of Flashback°•