Urgent Matters

This chapter includes scenes from Season 3 Episode 15 and Season 3 Episode 16

•°Kuroko Tetsuya's POV°•

December 20th XXXX

Just as I expected... They, the Generation of Miracles, had fallen apart...

Aomine, you abandoned our friendship and slacked off from practice... After all our tears, sweat and blood, to go through our teamwork... You threw it away.

"I've...already forgotten even how to recieve your passes"

Heh... What about you Kise? You wouldn't even talk to me anymore, as if you cares about me than anyone else. When I thought you did. But no.

"Kise-kun..."
"..."
"Please talk to me... I just want someone to just stay with me..."
"...Why bother? Why bother talking to me?"
"What?"
"Kuroko. Get out of my sight.."

Midorima, you perfomed the same 'keep quiet' action as Kise towards me. To pretend liking me Midorima Shintaro? No, I've heard all of your prayers about me so it will be granted soon.

"What do you want Midorimacchi?"
"Kuroko, tell him to leave the basketball team even this school."
"Hmph! As if i'll ask him. He really is a pest."
"That is why we must get rid of him, he dosen't make any use to this team. He'll drag us down with his burden."
"I agree..."
SLAM
"What was that?!"

Midorima, that SLAM you heard was me, I listened to that whole conversation, which slowly shattered my broken heart by every word you said. I trusted and respected you. Wasn't that enough..? Moving onto Murasakibara, your harmful habits are targeted to me.

"I hate people like you, if you don't go away... I'll crush you into tiny pieces."

I could feel poisonous tears biting the corner of my eyes, my ghastly colours draining out of me while i'm writing this. Akashi changed already. Your eyes now stood with red and gold, and of course, you shoved your hurtful words into my heart.

"Tetsuya, I never cared for you. I never loved you. I never wanted you. Give up on everyone else around you, give up what you lived."

"If you want to resign, I will not stop you. But if you want to continue, accept it."

Thank you for all your fake support, trying to be my friend when no one else wants to. Trying to care for me when everyone wishes me dead. Trying to make me smile when I never did. Trying to get yourself involve with my unwanted life when I'm enveloped with lonliness... Please... Why do you have to do this? I'm already suffering! I'm already dying with pain! I'm already... Lost in this hopeless world...

I loved you guys more than anything. Now I don't know how to feel emotions anymore. Now that you scurried away from my presence... What's the point of carrying on with my one true passion...?

Akashi, I'm resigning. If that's what you want.

I'm going to disappear from your lives, my miserable life. Hopefully someone will understand... My doubts... My constant betrayal... My manipulated self... All these thoughts had brought me to the end after the Winter Cup match between Teiko and Meiko...