Twisted Reasons

•°Kuroko Tetsuya's POV°•
Present
January 24th XXXX
4:19pm

"O-Ogiwara-kun?"

Ogiwara Shigehiro, with chestnut brown hair along with darker streaks -on the lower part- and eyes deep with brown. At the same time, he didn't looked the old, cheerful and determined childhood friend I once knew. His eyes gleamed with a hint of sinisterness and hubris; seeking for some kind of revenge.

I struggled desperately from freedom as beads of sweat travelled down my forehead, Ogiwara laughed sickly towards my weak actions. "You can't even break free?! I didn't even tied you that tightly!" He taunted me.

Just the hell are you right now? Is this some kind of joke?

"Mmmph!" I murmured under the cloth,
"Fine, i'll at least remove it for you." The male chuckled, he crouched near me and ran his fingers through my messy, ceurlean hair before taking it off.
"Why are you doing this Ogiwara-kun? I don't think I can recognise you anymore!"
"Shhh, calm down dear Tetsuya." Ogiwara cooed.

Is he secretly Akashi-kun? Because I don't recall him calling me 'dear' Tetsuya.

"Just tell me! Please... Why are you doing this?"

"You seriously want to know? After that match between your team and mine, I was shocked, so shocked that I began to feel hatred towards the Generation of Miracles. So why not take their little precious Kuroko from them?" He pulled himself to my shoulder and licked my earlobe. I cringed.
"You kidnapped me from outside the Meiko gates! What if Mochida-kun saw you?!"
"Oh no, I wasn't the one who took you, let's say that I requested someone to bring you to me."
"Who?!"
"Say hello to a friend from Kirisaki Daīchi high, Hanamiya Makoto."

CREAK
"A pleasure to meet you, Tetsuya~"

•°Akashi Seijuro's POV°•

Droplets of rain headed straight down to the wet grounds and light beamed out from the windows of the court. Ryouta, Shintaro, me and other first stringers were the only ones present on afternoon practice.

I released the ball from my hand, as it bounced off from the rim.
Damn it!
I reached out for another ball. Aimed it up towards the basket.

"Akashi-kun tell me please..."
"Fine, I was going out with another girl while I was gone."

Concentrate Akashi Seijuro!

"..."
"Tetsuy-"

Focus for god's sake!

I jumped.

"The truth is not always going to make things better! I know, I wanted to know, but again, I shouldn't have asked you. You went with another girl while I was lonely in my apartment! You went out with another girl when you already had someone in your love life! You have a thoughtless mind Akashi-kun, tell me why you've done all of this? And don't you dare say 'because I love you' I know it's a lame excuse, a lie!"

"Tetsuya, I dumped her because she was only going out with me for publicity, please forgiv-"