Chapter 2. Meeting the neighbour

Chapter 2

Isla's POV...

Strolling into my lesson, causally ten minutes late. I lazily found a spare seat, as I looked to my right I was met by a set of piercing blue eyes, they looked almost familiar, and that's when I realised who they belonged to, Ryder Daniels. Great.

It didn't take a genius to know that he was the bad boy on the block. But he couldn't fool me, see me and him are more alike than opposites. That's why I know we won't get along, they say opposites attract, and let me tell you something me and Ryder are far from opposites.

"Hey baby, where going out later. So be ready for 8" He speaks.

Don't get me wrong Ryder was hot, seriously hot. But boys like him play games, and I was going to show him how this game was played.

"What makes you think I'd ever want to go out with you?" I eyed him up and down, trying to get my point across. Maybe my eyes stayed glued on his torso a little longer than planned though. But I'm an hormonal teenage girl, what do you expect?

"You like what you see? I can say I'm pretty impressed too" looking me up and down, he ogled me like I was a piece of meat. Some men are like dogs, but as my momma says, there's no such thing as bad attention.

"Quite the opposite a-actually" fuck why did my voice have to be so weak, it's not like he has an effect on me. This never happened to me, honest.

"Sounds it, I'll pick you up at 8. Oh and wear something sexy"

"You don't know we're I live?"

"Oh I do, I'm Ryder Daniels. I know everything and seen as though your my new next door neighbour. It's a pleasure to meet you."

What?!

Ryder's POV..

I had to get to know this girl. As soon as I met Isla near the reception I knew who she was. She was the new piece of ass on the scene. Boys round this area think with their dicks. Don't get me wrong I'm guilty as charged. But no one was winning this one from me, she was mine.

I've never wanted to get to know a girl before, I've only ever wanted to get to know a girl in the bedroom, that's it. I will be upfront what I want from Isla, sex. She's a good catch, and I bet she's a decent fuck too. But I also want her friendship, I don't know why because the girl can really get under my skin, but I see myself in her. She can fool everyone else maybe, but not me. I had to suss this girl out.

"Hey man, seen the new British chick? All the lads are staking bets on her. You going to try get in this girls panties?" Meet miles, he's been my bestfriend longer than I can remember, we've been pulling girls together from the age of 6. He honestly is my wingman.

"Miles please, it's me. I get in every girls panties. This ones going to be no different."

"I think you've met your match mate, she's a player"

"Players play games, she's going to lose this one"

A/N.

So what do you guys think so far? Ryder seems a bit of a dick head right now, but I'm going to show a softer side to him later on in the story.

I don't want this story to be your typical teen fiction story, so I'm going to try to put some unusual twists in it.

This is my first book I've ever wrote on wattpad so please vote/comment.

I will try to update as fast as possible.