Chapter 19. Everything changed

Chapter 19

Ryder's POV...

Watching Isla's car pull onto the drive, I had to have it out with her. She'd been acting cold all day, for a reason that was still unknown to me.

As soon as she walked into the door I was onto her, suffocating her personal space edging for an answer.

"What is your problem?"

She looked at me clueless before doing that irritating eye roll she always seems to do when annoyed. I stared deep into the back of her eyes, pressuring her for an answer.

"I don't have time for this Ryder" she said before stepping away. But I couldn't leave it at that, I couldn't let her walk away. If I had done something wrong I wanted to know, if she was mad at me I wanted her to scream at me. I wanted her to show some emotion at last.

As she stepped around me, I violently tugged on her wrist, pulling her round to face me. Several emotions invaded her features. Anger, weakness and hurt.

"Let go Ryder" the way she said it was as though she was trying to convince me it was what she wanted, but we both knew it wasn't. She aimed for her voice to sound strong but instead it came out strangled and weak.

My eyes lured into hers, waiting for her to break the eye contact. I had her right where I wanted her. I grabbed her waist pulling her close, making her gasp at my sudden movement. I slowly lowered my head, edging my lips to meet hers. I kissed her ever so gently, as if she could barely feel my touch. I wanted to tease her, for her to pull me close and show me exactly what she wanted. Isla needed to take control.

My subtle teasing worked as she reached her hand out to the back of my head passionately adding pressure into our lips. She was so in the moment, nothing could break the way she was feeling right now. I slowly broke the kiss as I lured my head back to look into her eyes, confusion took over her features as I slowly stroked my thumb on her cheek. Everything in the moment was so magical, no one could make me feel like she did.

I once again looked into her eyes to see them filled with lust and need, those eyes where enough to send anyone over the edge as I grabbed onto her face crashing her lips to mine. She reacted instantly as she wrapped her arms around my neck, rubbing her fingers through the back of my hair. I lowered my hands from her waist onto her bum before lifting her small frame so her legs were tightly wrapped around my torso. I slowly carried her upstairs to our bedroom without breaking the kiss once.

As I lowered her onto the bed I couldn't keep my hands off her no longer as I kissed down her jawline and onto her neck causing a slight moan to leave the back of her mouth. I couldn't hold back a moan myself as I began to undress her, every inch of her body was so perfectly defined. My eyes roamed over her body, full of lust and want.

Isla being the impatient one knew exactly what she wanted as she aggressively latched onto my head as she pulled me to her rekindling our kiss. I slowly stroked the side of Islas leg before stroking her inner thigh and onto her vagina. The way Isla reacted to this I could tell, it was really turning her on. I seductively teased her further, stroking the area without actually giving her any pleasure.

"Ryder please" she wined between breaths. The way her voice sounded so weak was enough to get anyone to fall at their knees. She could always get what she wanted from me using that voice.

I quickly inserted my fingers into Isla, causing her toes to curl and a small moan to leave the back of her throat. As I carried on moving my fingers in and out of her, rubbing my thumb soothingly onto her clit, her heavy breathing increased with pleasure. Isla tightly latched onto my back leaving small scratches as the pleasure took over.

I loved the effect I had on Isla, I loved how good I could make her feel. Although I loved the effect Isla had on me, the way she made me want to be a better man. The man that someone like her deserves.

"Oh Ryder" she moaned as the pleasure was becoming too much for her. I quickly pulled out my fingers in a teasing manner, she looked up to me with those pleading eyes. But I hadn't finished with Isla just yet.

I quickly rolled onto my back before lifting a condom out of the top draw and placing it onto my erection. I rolled over and grabbed onto her hips before inserting my erection inside her, causing a small moan to leave both of our mouths. I rolled over onto my back so Isla was now on top, I lightly whispered into her ear.

"Your in control now baby, show me what you like. What feels good"

Isla didn't need telling twice as she took control, speeding up the pace. She was actually quiet good at this, the pleasure was too much as my toes curled causing me to reach climax.

"Ryder" She screamed in pleasure. The way she voiced my name was too much.

"I love you Isla" I moaned into her ear.

A/N

Haven't updated in a while due to exams, but exams are over now so I should be updating a lot more often.

So Ryder loves Isla? He's broke, or has he? Has Isla really won the bad boys game or is there more twists to come?

You'll have to wait and see!

I decided to write this as a proper sex scene as this means something to Ryder where as before it was just sex, the little things didn't mean anything to either of them.

I understand some people was concerned over my lack of detail in previous sex scenes but please understand there was reasons behind this and I do listen to each feedback I receive.

Please vote/comment.

Lauren x