Chapter 9. On track

Chapter 9

Ryder's POV...

Telling Isla was easier than I first thought. I still don't know where I stand on the whole situation though because after she said she wanted to see me race we never spoke about it.

I may not have told Isla the whole truth, what she didn't know was that her dad is closer to her than first thought. Her dad, is my boss. The leader. As soon as I met Isla Garcia, I knew who she was. The daughter of Alex Garcia, her farther was a dangerous man and I couldn't let him know I was in contact with his daughter. He'd control us, I couldn't do that. That's why I had to make sure when I raced tonight, Alex wouldn't be there.

Racing was what I lived for, being in the gang wasn't. Our gang has taken lives and each day was getting more of a sinister reputation. I honestly didn't like the way I was heading, but for me. There was no way out.

I walked into the coffee shop just around the corner from the gang meet to speak to Miles and Chase about the arrangements for the race tonight. The race had to be planned to every detail, what highway we was going to shut down. There had to be police watch and everything, nothing could go wrong.

"Isla's coming tonight" I confessed to the boys, knowing they wasn't going to be too happy about.

"Man are you crazy? she's Big G's daughter, if he knows your in contact with her he will make you hurt her. He hates his family" Chase reasoned, what he said was perfectly right. I was putting both me and Isla at risk, but I couldn't let Isla get suspicious. I had to stay true to my word.

"Tough, it's the plan. She's coming, you need to distract big G" I had to be strict about this.

After a long debatable discussion and a lot of bickering, I finally talked the boys round to let Isla come tonight. It was decided that Chase was going to distract Isla's dad by telling him he had to be at the port as a big load of drugs where sailing over seas from Amsterdam. Miles was to stay with Isla at all times, he has to protect her. Whilst I was on the track doing what I do best, racing.

Isla's POV...

Ryder seemed against the idea at first. Saying it wasn't a good idea for me to see him race, I don't think he knows that I understand the dangers of it, in England that's what the men in my family did. It's tradition. I'd never tell Ryder that though of course, he could never know my background.

I knew this wasn't going to be fast and furious, this was reality. Stepping out of the house at 1:00 am to be picked up by Miles was slightly disappointing, I expected to see Ryder before the race.

On my way with Miles, good luck- I x

Just then my phone quickly went off instantly.

Thanks Angel, stay with Miles at all times- R x

Sometimes Ryder was a little too over protective, but he was my best friend so he had every right to be. Pulling up on pacific coast highway there where loads of cars in sight. I'm talking hundreds of Porsche, Lamborghini's, and Ferraris all ready to hit the track. After the road was finally closed, everyone gathered round to see the race.

10 cars started up at the starting line, I looked at Ryder. My heart was in my mouth, realising how dangerous this actually was. He sent a quick wink my way, and revved his engine. After the count of 3, all cars where speeding down the high way, Ryder was out of sight.

"Hey doll, what's your name?" A middle aged man said, searching my body from head to toe. This man really gave me the scares.

"Isla, Isla G..."

"Isla Lopez" Miles interrupted. I looked at him confusion written clearly on my face. Without a second question the creep of a man walked away.

"Isla Lopez?" I questioned.

"Don't tell anyone your real name, there's some dangerous people on this track. Some people that love Ryder, and some people that want his guts. You can't give yourself away" this boy was baffling, but right now I didn't care, seeing Ryder approach full speed at the finishing line in first place made me so proud of my best friend.

3...2...1. Ryder had won the race. Without a second thought I ran up to Ryder jumping against his chest, wrapping my legs around his waist. Kissing him with so much passion.

"Well done Ry" I congratulated.

"I can't wait to get you home" he said in a low sexy tone.

With that Ryder lowered me into the car, not giving a second thought to the people who were surrounding him congratulating his victory.

Pulling up to my house, the neighbour hood was so quite. Ryder quickly opened the car door for me, urging me to step out. Just as I did so he pushed me quickly against the car, kissing me with so much lust and passion. He quickly reached my thighs and lifted me so my legs where wrapped around his torso. He walked round to the front of the car with me in his arms and lightly dropped me on top of the bonnet of his car, not breaking the kiss once.

"Mm" he moaned, I love the effect I have on him.

"We need to get in this house now, or I'm going to take you on the bonnet" he warned. With that I jumped off the car, grabbed his hand urging him to come inside the house.

I barely walked in the bedroom until Ryder pushed me down on the bed, hovering over me. Kissing my jaw line and down onto my neck. He quickly lifted my clothes off my body, throwing them on the floor. He didn't need to ask me once, as I did the same to him. Throwing his clothes messily on the ground. We couldn't wait any longer, we needed each other. I'd never felt as much need for someone ever.

After our little work out, we both fell to sleep in the comfort of each other's arms.

A/N

So Ryder won the race, but will someone discover that Isla is really Alex's daughter? Who will be in control. Isla, Ryder or Alex?

Will be updating again soon.

Please vote/comment.

Thankyou x

The Bad Boys Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें