Chapter 10. Bitch fight

Chapter 10.

Isla's POV...

As I awoke the next morning I slowly climbed out of bed trying not to disturb Ryder as I headed towards the bathroom. Just as I turned on the shower, Ryder lightly placed his hands on the small of my back turning me around to meet his gleaming blue eyes that could hold you captive.

"Morning Angel" he said seductively. If it wasn't for the way he was turning me on right now I would have laughed at the deepness of his voice on a morning but the effect he was having on me made me forget every emotion as I softly grabbed his head pulling his lips to meet mine. Ryder reacted instantly. I was so used to the way he made me feel but every time felt like something new. He broke the kiss as he pushed me into the shower, his lips connected once again with my body as he sent soft kisses down my jawline, on to my neck all the way down my chest to the top of my bikini line. This boy really was a tease.

"Tell me just how much you want me" he teased further, a smirk arising onto his lips, but this boy was messing with the wrong girl.

"Just as much as you want me" I smirked, sending a cheeky wink his way before trying to break all contact with this boy. I knew he wouldn't resist as he pushed me back up against the shower wall pinning my hands just above my head.

"Your a bad girl, Isla"

I didn't even need to respond as his lips were reconnected with mine in an instant, I lightly bit his lip causing him to let out a soft moan, I loved the effect I have on him. His fingers lightly traced the side of my body, making me squirm under his touch. The way my body arched against his muscular abs sent fireworks through my stomach.

"I need you" he moaned quietly, almost too quiet for me to hear and right in that moment I needed him too.

The way Ryder made my heart race, was mesmerising. Having sex with Ryder was amazing on itself but having sex with Ryder in the shower, they're where just no words.

After our morning workout, I quickly rushed to my bedroom to get ready for school. I quickly changed into a pair of high waisted shorts and a rouge red cami top, after applying a little mascara and tying my hair up in a messy bun I was ready to leave the house.

"Your driving in with me today angel, it makes more sense" I didn't argue as we only live next door it does make most sense, but I knew this would be an invitation for gossip. But since when did I ever care what anyone thought? I loved been the centre of attention.

"Ready" Ryder said, heading into my bedroom.

"Your wearing the same clothes as yesterday?" I asked dumbfounded, it was obvious Ryder's little 'fangirls' would pick up on this.

"So, I haven't got time to go home and get changed. Anyway who cares what anyone thinks?" he was right, I didn't second think anything, as I walked outside the house and headed towards school.

Stepping out of Ryder Daniels car caused almost everyone's heads to turn. I didn't squirm under the attention as I sent a flirty wink Ryder's way, causing everyone to turn around and gossip. Someone's head didn't turn back around and right now she was heading our way.

"Have a dirty one night stand last night Ryder?" Sienna asked. "Your still in last nights clothes" she said, stating the obvious.

Ryder didn't respond, as he smirked sending me the eyebrows. All Sienna's attention turned on me as a crowd of people started to form. I looked Sienna in the eye, showing her I wasn't afraid. Her facial expression changed in seconds as she realised that I was the one sleeping with Ryder.

"You slut" she spat, anger taking over her features. I just smirked, knowing her weakness was Ryder. She wanted him, so bad.

She reacted instantly as she hit me across the face.

"I'll let you have that one, considering I slept with the boy you so badly want"

"Oh yeah? What about this one?" She said as she then hit me again across the face.

"No, that one your going to pay for" I said before grabbing her Malibu Barbie blonde locks and shoving her head down onto my knee cap causing her nose to crack. Oh well, it's fake anyway.

I didn't stop there as I loved every minute of making Sienna pay. I went to punch her across the face but just as I was about to do so, Ryder picked me up over his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

"Getting you out of here before you get yourself expelled" he tried to reason, placing me in the passenger side of the car. I looked out the window to see Sienna crying on the ground, Ryder put the pedal to the floor, as he speeded out of school.

As we arrived back at mine, Ryder was acting rather quiet. I could tell he didn't know what to say to me as I was still angry from this mornings events.

"I'll make you an hot chocolate, stay there" he said, passing me a remote to the telly.

I stood up and followed him to the kitchen.

"Please speak to me"

"I'm sorry Angel, I think actions speak louder than words" he teased. "Let me calm you down" he added, and within seconds the old Ryder was back as his lips instantly met mine for the second time today. He lifted me up onto the kitchen counter as he kissed me like it was the last time.

Just then the kiss was broken as a coughing noise came from the background, I turned around to see none other than my mum. Sending a smirk my way as she locked eyes with me.

A/N

This was just sort of a filler chapter to show more of Isla's bad side as she's been acting rather good lately.

So what will happen when Isla's mum arrived home?

I will be updating again soon.

Please comment/vote.

Thankyou x