Disclaimers and All That Jazz (again)

HELLO EVERYONE

As promised, the sequel to Warrior of the Sea is finally beginning to come out!!

Let the confetti fly!!

Of course, with a new book comes a new need to release disclaimers about my story.

1. No, I am not Rick. I am naturegirl1225, a fan of his work. I do not own any of his characters, however I am the creator of the any characters not made within his series as of Blood of Olympus.

2. I am not a game designer, animator, author of any published books, anyone other than naturegirl1225 or nature_girl1225, or any other type of professional. Any games, shows, books, fanfiction writers, etc that are mentioned are not myself. They are just mentions that are meant to be humorous to anyone that understands the reference.

3. No, none of my characters are meant to be references to anyone aside from my own friends. Those that are meant to be references to my friends have been notified by said friends. If there is an accidental mention to someone, it was unintentional, and I am sorry for that.

4. I did not make the picture in the cover, however the link to the picture is both within the picture and right here: 

http://www.lostateminor.com/2016/12/15/first-dinosaur-tail-with-feathers-found-perfectly-preserved-in-amber/

I just think that it is a cool, appropriate picture.

I would like to apologize to any Solangelo shippers. I have nothing against the ship, however I am not a shipper of the ship for my own reason. You will see why I am apologizing in the prologue.

In case you did not understand from up above or from the blurb, this is the sequel to my fanfiction, Warrior of the Sea. 

THIS FANFICTION IS MY OWN FANFICTION AND I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT NO ONE COPY IT. 

I would like to give a big thank you to @NightFurious , a friend of mine that makes sure the story looks well and that my grammar is both correct and punctuated correctly. Thank you!!

Well,

ENJOY THE STORY

Defenders of the Demigods - A Percy Jackson Fanfiction, Book TwoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara