Chapter 2

Camp Half Blood, Unknown POV

"Another child of Apollo, then." I landed lightly next to my friend, folding my wings in and smirking as he looked up at me and jumped.

"You cut your hair again!" He yelled at me, shoving me.

"You're really not used to it yet?" Another boy swung so he was upside down, facing the two of us. "Lin does it practically every other week."

"I'm not used to the haircut or your names for us, no." He scoffed, dark black wings shuffling in frustration.

"Enough you three, just because it's our day to hang out around camp doesn't mean we can be loud. What if another camper spots us?" The female in the tree next to us was watching the new camper who was being led away from the Big House. She had her silver cloak on, speckled white wings pulled in against her.

"Aw, someone's jealous." I smirked as her face winced in disgust.

"There is nothing to be jealous of." Despite what she said, she still glared at me as I leaned against the tree.

The boy on the branch next to me got up, carefully going over to her. "Loosen up some, we got another camper to safety, and there's no war now." She sighed in resignation.

"Fine. But you three better not cause a ruckus."

"You really think there's going to be a problem with me around?" I grinned up at the boy, who was still hanging upside down.

"Considering you still have the mentality of a 13 year old, yes."

"I'm offended!"

I laughed quietly. "Come on, I want to see what introduction is like these days. We're out too much to see it after all." I stretched before jumping off the branch, letting my body naturally shift into a hawk as I traveled between trees, watching as the red-haired girl was shown around, slowly making their way to the cabins. I heard the other three follow suit behind me.