Gone

Juliet approached her love just as his mother had walked away. Bash looked confused and a little upset by the time Juliet reached him.

"What's wrong? You look upset." Juliet asked Bash and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look like it. You can tell me anything you know."

"My mother is trying to have me legitimized." Juliet swiftly pulled her hand off of his shoulder.

"But, if you're legitimized that means that.."

"That I would become the next king of France and I would have to wed Mary."

"You've said no, right? You haven't agreed to this?"

"No, I would never agree to this." Bash grabbed the sides of Juliet's arms and gave them a small squeeze. "I don't want Francis' life."

"Even if it meant you could be king?"

"The only way I would agree to it, is if I could stop waiting and finally have you as my wife."

Bash placed a chaste kiss on Juliet's lips which she gladly accepted. "Well," Juliet said happily, "now that your father has a plan to take England, Mary will soon be wed to Francis. Seems that day will come sooner than you think."

~🌹~

Juliet rushed to Lola as soon as she heard what happened. Lola, Greer, Kenna and a few others surrounded the girl dying on the floor. Aylee. Sweet, innocent, and pure Aylee.

"They found her like this." Juliet explained with tears running down her cheeks. "They came to us looking for you."

Mary knelt down beside her ladies and held Aylee's head in her hands. "He said I'd never go home again." Aylee just barely got out. "Too much blood...shed for you. You, we must....go home now."

With those last few words, Aylee died in Mary's arms. Her blonde hair now a deep red from all the blood. All the girls let out a cry of pain at their friend. Kenna hugged Juliet tightly as she cried into her shoulder.

Mary backed away from the girls and wiped the blood off of her hands and onto her white dress. Nostradamus' vision had come to pass. The one among them that died was Aylee.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was really depressing. I hated the part when Aylee died. She was so sweet. Thank you guys for reading.

Love ya😘
Bye.