Chapter 1

(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(F/F) = Favorite Food
(F/C) = Favorite Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(H/L) = Hair Length
(E/C) = Eye Colour

~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I stood there, helpless, as titans destroyed my town and killed everyone, eating them all.

I did the only thing a 3 year old knew how to do, run and hope for the best. Not that there was a 'best.' I ran back to my house, since my dad got all his limbs ripped off by those disgusting 'things' called titans. I hoped with all the hope I had left, that my mom was okay.

But, boy, did I hope wrong. I ran into the house, looking everywhere, to find my mom, lying on the kitchen floor. Head, gone. Legs, gone. I saw that half the kitchen was destroyed, I was surprised I didn't notice, but that was soon covered by sadness and pain.

I cried over what was left of my mom, hugging her tigjtly, hoping that this horrible dream-, no, nightmare, would end soon. I sniffed as I whispered, "I'll never forget you..." I took her (F/C) scarf and wrapped it around myself, before falling into a deep, dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Levi's POV~
"Go look for any survivors, just in case." Erwin said to what was left of us. I groaned a little inside, knowing that there was most likely no survivors that would still be here.

I got onto my horse and started looking. I looked at the disgusting mess of what was left of the town, blood, guts and bits of what used to be houses. Once I decided that there wasn't anyone around the area, I started to head back. When I got back to Erwin, and told him I didn't find anything, Hanji came over and she was holding something- no, someone.

I saw a bit of (H/L) (H/C) hair in her arms, I could tell it was a kid, they were wearing a scarf as well. "Commander! I found this child, and they're still alive!" Shitty-glasses whisper-shouted. "I see..." Erwin replied, thinking to himself. "What should we do with it?" Hanji asked. "Well, we can't leave them here," Erwin started, "Someone will have to look after them at HQ..." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy. Well, he was. "Seriously?" Me and Hanji said at the same time, Hanji sounded more excited though.

The kid started to wake up after that, since we were quite loud. Mostly shitty-glasses though. Hanji started to silently panic while Erwin tried to calm her down and I just watched.

When they finally woke up, they got scared and started asking questions, like "Who are you?" and "Where am I?" Each one sounding more and more panicked. Erwin calmed them down and said, "This is Hanji, Levi and I'm Erwin." He said calmly. This seemed to calm the kid down a bit. "What's your name?" Four-eyes asked. "(Y-Y/N)..." The kid replied. "Well, (Y/N), can you tell me how old you are?" Hanji asked, then (Y/N) held up 3 fingers. 'So cute...' I thought to myself, I must've been blushing, because Erwin looked at me and smirked, I just glared back.

I looked back at Shitty-Glasses and (Y/N), by the looks of it, they finished talking. Hanji and Erwin started talking while me and (Y/N) just stood there facing each other. After a while, Erwin and Hanji looked towards me, Hanji turned back to (Y/N), while Erwin came up to me and said 4 words that changed my life, "You'll look after (Y/N)." He said, straight to my face. "W-what?" I asked, sounding surprised. "You'll look after (Y/N)" He said simply, then gave (Y/N) to me and told everyone to get back to HQ.

'What did I get into?' I thought to myself.