Chapter 2

I just want to thank IcerrFoxx03 for some amazing ideas that they sent me!
Anyways, on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~
Once me and Levi got back to this 'HQ', we went to an office, which I guessed was his, and sat down in some chairs.

"Okay, brat, here are some rules." Levi said as I just waited, a little bit surprised that he is going to tell me the rules.

"One, never make a mess in my office, or anywhere. Two, if I tell you to do something, you will answer with 'Yes Sir!'" He said, while showing me a salute.

"Three, never disturb me with silly things." Levi finished as he started to move out of his office. I quickly stood up and followed him.

He then led me to an area with big brown doors that seem quite clean. We entered and everyone turned and looked at us. I followed Levi to a table with about 4 other people. Levi told me to sit down and stay, so I did.

Then, everyone at the table started going on, saying how cute I was. Until this Ginger-haired girl spoke up, "So, what's your name, sweetie?" She asked. "(Y-Y/N)..." I shyly stuttered, everyone started 'aw'ing at my cuteness.

Just after that, Levi came back to the table and put a tray in front of me. It had some bread and water on it, I thanked him quietly and ate my bread, while drinking some water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this is quite short, I guess it's just a little chapter in fill in the little gap between the start and the good stuff! 😋