Chapter 11

i honestly haven't watched attack on titan in about two years, so if i get anything wrong, please let me know!

Narrators POV...

|| a couple weeks later ||

(Y/N) had been stuck at the orphanage for weeks now, although not much had changed...

They had mostly stayed in their room, with none of the other children accepting Them, (Y/N) was alone.

The said child was currently in their bedroom, fast asleep. However, this peace would not last long, as heavy thumping had started shaking the entire building.

They awoke with a quick gasp, practically falling off the small bed.

Panicked, they looked around for the cause of the rumbling. Once they fully came to their senses, they could hear the ear piercing screams from inside the building and the ones from the outside.

Rushing over to the window, they ripped the curtains opened to the sight of rampaging Titans.

Stumbling backwards, their breathing got heavier and heavier. Soon enough, they landed on the ground, hyperventilating.

The sound of multiple feet slapping against the ground outside the room didn't help, and neither did the screaming, the screaming for help, even though there would be none.

Little (Y/N) sat there on the ground, helpless, struggling to breathe through their panic attack.

Suddenly, a thundering crash was heard from behind them, gaining their attention.

(Y/N)'s POV...

I whipped my head, staring behind me as the roof slowly collapsed above me.

A hideous creature peeked its head through the crooked hole. I gasped, struggling the crawl backwards, away from the titan.

I held back a sob as tears started running down my face. Knowing this would be my last living moments. Knowing that my life would end, without ever having a family again.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, crawling into a ball as I choked on my tears. I reached up to the scarf that was hung around my neck, gripping it tightly. With the building still crumbling around me, I heard the titan reaching down to me, getting closer.

'Please don't hurt me, please leave me alone...' I repeated in my head, mouthing the words, praying to any Gods that might hear me.

After a few minutes, I realised I hadn't been touched yet. I stared up and saw the titan just... Gazing down at me, a confused expression upon its face.

Rubbing my face to get rid of the tears, I stared back. We stared at each other for a while, not doing anything, when the titan stumbled backwards, before turning around and going to terrorize someone else.

I inhaled and exhaled a few times, calming myself down. I unraveled myself from the position I was in, standing up.

I stumbled, still wobbly from the adrenaline and shock I felt. I held onto my bed frame, steadying myself before noticing someone in front of me.

I hadn't heard them, probably because the screaming drowned out most sounds. Gazing up, I locked eyes with him. Levi.

With wide eyes, I managed to croak out his name, in a questioning manner.

He looked at me, face stoic and standing completely still for a few moments. Suddenly, he kneeled down and hugged me.

We stood there, unmoving until I forced my arms up to embrace him back. I felt a few wet droplets on my shoulder, soon realizing he was crying.

That was new... I had never seen him with such emotion before...

Before I knew it, I was slightly shaking. Choking back a sob, I gripped onto him harder and cried into his shoulder.

I felt myself getting lifted up as he arose. I closed my eyes and relaxed into his arms, soon falling asleep.

I hope this didn't move along too fast, hah. I kind of wanted to get this over and done with, so I could continue onto more important storyline.