Chapter 4

(When text is like this, it's a memory or dream or both)
(N/N) = Your Nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy! Mommy!" (Y/N) yelled, jumping on the bed. "What is it (N/N)?" A women, around her 30's with beautiful, long (H/C) hair, asked.

"Can me and Daddy go shopping?" The 3 year old asked. The older women booped (Y/N)'s nose and nodded.

"Yay!" She cheered and raced to get her father. "Daddy! Daddy! Mommy said yes!" A man around the same age as the woman's, with brown hair and (E/C) eyes, came into the room and picked (Y/N) up.

"Well, that's great, isn't it?" He said, the child nodded quickly in response. The mother and father chuckled as he put (Y/N) down.

"Well, we should get going, see you later!" The man said as he kissed the woman on the cheek. "Love you." She said, "Love you too." (Y/N)'s dad said back.

(Y/N) quickly faced out the door with a small 'goodbye!' to her mother, her father quickly following behind.

(Y/N) and her dad explored the shops all around their small town. "Look at this!" (Y/N) said excitedly, pointing at a small (F/C) bunny on a shop shelf. Her father laughed as he said she couldn't have it. (Y/N) pouted a little bit then giggled as she started running around with her dad some more.

The two of them kept looking at shops, until a loud noise caught their attention, along with a series of gasps and screams of terror. The child and her father looked at where people were pointing and stared. There was a titan peeking over the wall that they called 'home.'

Suddenly, the Titan destroyed the wall and people started to run. (Y/N)'s father picked her up and started running with everyone else.

A Titan started running towards them and chased (Y/N) and her father. The (E/C) eyed man kept running with his daughter for as far as the could go, until a Titan grabbed him and he threw (Y/N) and told her to run as she watched him die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I felt someone shaking me and calling my name as I shot up in bed. I was a little scared and confused as I saw I wasn't in my bedroom, then I remembered what happened. I looked to my side and saw Levi and Hanji sitting next to my bed. They both looked worried, but Hanji showed it a bit more.

Hanji suddenly hugged me, like, really tight. I broke down crying, remembering my dream. "W-what happened? W-why are y-you here?" I ask, still crying. "You looked like you were having a nightmare..." Levi said bluntly. "YOU WERE MOVING AROUND A LOT, AND CRYING IN YOUR SLEEP!" Hanji said, clearly worried.

I sniffed, then wiped my eyes. "I-I guess I'm o-okay, it w-was j-just a n-nightmare..." I said, calming down. "Okay! Just, don't worry us like that again!" said Hanji. I nodded and they both left.

I am fine, right? But, why did I dream about that horrible memory?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone for reading this story, it means so much to me!