Hell has begun

(Third Person POV)

   It was a normal day at school. Nyquaryn, Kareem, Sylvester, and Luna were all close friends who each had their own secondary friends. Nyquaryn was putting away his items for his classes because it was now time for his lunch period then Home Ec. class. As soon as he slammed his locker door shut he felt a pair of gentle arms wrap securely around his slim waist. He instantly knew who they belonged to: his loving girlfriend, Luna.

(Nyquaryn's POV)

  "Hey there short stuff," I grinned. Luna puffed her small cheeks out when she heard the nickname. She glared at me. "I may be short, but you don't need to rub it in that you're tall," she mumbled. I smiled at her, patting her head lightly. "Okay, okay, I won't stop teasing your for a while though, you know that, right?" I asked, warning her as well. She simply nodded her head and lowered her gaze to the floor. Luna's steel coloured eyes glistened under the hallway light. "We should get going to lunch, hun." she said. This time I was the one that nodded. We started to move to the cafeteria. We made small talk as we treaded there and soon found out how we both had a passion for the same anime series. It made me grin when I thought about how I got to connect one to one with my girlfriend.

  At lunch we sat down with our friends Sylvester and Kareem. We all met by Sylvester introducing us to eachother in a Skype call. "So guys, are we all going to go play Cards Against Humanity and make us all very uncomfortable again?" Sylvester suggested, taking a sip of her Gatorade. Sylvester had purple hair that was slightly ombre into a pink. Her eyes were a light forest green, the ring around the iris being gray.

  I saw Luna's shoulders shrug slyly as she tilted her head to the side. "I don't have a problem with that at all," I said, Luna then nodding her head after I spoke. "I might have something to do after school, so I am not completely sure if I will be able to join you all until later, maybe around 6 P.M. guys," Kareem informed us. Luna lifted her head from her sketch book. Drawing is another thing we have in common, we both enjoy the act of drawing, and sketching in general. I heard Luna's say with her strong British accent, "I don't have a problem with playing tonight." I smiled, and felt myself get slightly hard at hearing her accent.

(Sylvester's POV)

  I grinned at both Luna and Nyquaryn, they were an adorably cute couple, not even an apocalypse could split them apart. I looked at how their hair matched, a lovely shade chocolate brown, but Nyquaryn's eyes a bright baby blue, Luna's a low steel grey. One being tall, one being short. They act like complete opposites, but they actually have a lot in common. I do love this one guy... but in all honesty, I don't think I will ever have my guts in order to confess my love to him. Luna said I should just go for it, but I just... I don't know if I can. I wouldn't feel the same if I found out that he didn't love me at all.

  My thoughts were cut off when I heard our principal speaking through the loud speaker. "Do not panic students, I will get you out of here by tables. I cannot tell you what's happening, but stay  absolutely calm," she spoke shakily. I looked at Kareem. For once, it showed that he had fear evident in his dark chocolate eyes. I was genuinely concerned now, Kareem never gets scared. Luna looked like she was calm, but I could tell she was panicking on the inside.

  Nyquaryn obviously noticed this as well, considering he put his lips to her neck, kissing it. He hugged her tenderly. Knowing he made her calm down, he looked back up to where our principal stood. She dismissed our table, and we were lead back upstairs to get our belongings and put items away in our lockers. I got out my stuff I brought home normally and start walking home in the giant crowd.