The hell?!

(Luna's POV)

  It had been five months since the two guys practically kidnapped me. I learned their names, Chris and Dylan. They did a lot of perverted stuff to me, which I eventually just got used to being done to me, though they never would take my virginity. I don't care if I die a virgin in this hell of a fucked up world... I will save myself for Nyquaryn. I also must have still been going through puberty, because my breasts have grown; my back and bra both feel it. I sighed at the thought. I am currently on the top of a building in what used to be Falmouth City, near Richmond in Virginia. I swayed my legs over the obviously very tall building, humming a soft tune from... Before. I now reference stuff from months ago before all of this happened... and we live in the After. I learned to make simple gestures when trying to talk, I also learned that the monsters which I named Algreas like to live in the city. You'll be lucky if you don't see at least 50 a day like I do.

  My thoughts would most of the time drift to Nyquaryn... and how much I miss him, if he's still alive that is. Some days and night I would only just cry because of how much I missed all of my friends, but most importantly my dearest. I sighed once again at my thoughts, swinging my legs back over to stand on the roof to go back down the stairway and to talk with either Dylan or Chris. I made my way swiftly to the door and the stairwell, locking the door behind me as I entered the tall, abandoned building. I quietly walked down the stairs, hoping not to make too much noise, because They  are attracted to it. I opened the last door before closing it softly behind me and started to make my way to the floor that we had cleared out. My bare sort of cold feet gently padded against the somewhat moldy carpeting of the floor. I started to hear talking.. seeming like someone was raising their voice. It couldn't have been Chris or Dylan... their voices would be too low for that, and they know not to drag any of Them here.

  I started to quicken my pace, not even realizing I was in a full on sprint. I quickly turned a corner, stopping as I see 5 large men all yelling at each other, something about Chris, then a girl, then Dylan. My eyes felt as if they were constricting as I noticed them looking my way, then looking to one another, before looking back at me with a massive scowl. I softly yelped before sprinting down the flight of stairs down the hall, hearing their loud boots behind me. I growled in low pain as I hit my toe running down the stairs. I jumped the last 3 steps, my feet hitting loudly on the concrete. I quickly darted around the corner, a few more hallways, then tried to turn another corner SMACK. I ran into someone's chest. I hoped it was either Chris or Dylan..

  Dylan! I looked up and saw his faded blue hair and low brown eyes. I smiled, hugging him strongly as I heard the footsteps get closer and Dylan's grasp on me get very tight. I heard the small click of his gun, which of course had a silencer on it. I felt his arm raise to probably aim for the guys which I heard their heavy breathing. I dug my face a bit more into Dylan's chest. I heard him softly growl as he pulled me even closer to his body, his knee in between mine and my legs on either side of his left leg. I heard the one of the men's rough voices. "You guys shouldn't be here. We own this district." he seemed like he was smirking with his tone of voice. Dylan sighed softly copying my words. "There is no claiming in The After. It's all gone.. everything. You have nothing to claim. Nothing at all." he growled the last few parts. The men laughed at him. Dylan's face must have fell deep into hell, because they stopped laughing abruptly.

  "I suggest you leave before you all get a few new holes you can fuck each other with your chests," Dylan threatened. I could almost hear them tense up strongly. I softly giggled before pulling out the same pocket knife, in my bra, from a few months ago. I turned around from Dylan's grasp, it loosening around me, letting me free of it's muscle chamber. I looked one of them dead in the eyes, lowering my head as I glare. My face stone cold. One of them charged at me as Dyland shot him. Dead. Right on the bullseye. He stood for a while, then fell back. His friends taking a large step back. Fear... it was so obvious in the air. "Who's next?" I mutter in my accent. Two of the others tried to run. BANG BANG! Dylan's gun fired. Dead. They fell over at a halt. The remaining two guys went for me. I put my blade up to my face, shoving it outward as I aimed to the right to parry. I barely hit the guys arm. I was shocked. I got hit in the face. I flew back to the wall. My back feeling the immense pain.

  I saw Dylan charge at the men, I started to see white dots... I must have also hit my head pretty hard. I groaned inwardly locking my gaze on one of the guys coming closer to me, and the other hitting Dylan's gun out and going after him. My hope slightly faltered. I pushed my head up even though I was in so much pain. I whimpered softly... I heard it. I heard soft footpads. I hoped it was Nyquaryn... like I always did... but no... at least it was Chris. I never really did like him more than Dylan. He was like one of the more annoying people who used to go to my school. That didn't matter here in The After. He picked me up by my throat, I could easily tell he was strong. My face didn't move an inch. Yes, I was terrified, but who cared at this point. I put my hand to his fist around my soft neck. I then clenched down on his hand, and then dragged my hand roughly along his upper arm. Nails. They're good for defending yourself. He bit his lip in pain, before finally letting go as I was digging my nails into his wound. Since this was the apocalypse, I couldn't really clean under my nails, so there was dirt under them, probably making his wound worse.

  Chris then kicked the guy, they started a short fight, Chris getting a bloody nose, though the other guy was passed out. Dylan was good with normal hand to hand combat, so the other guy was long taken out. Dylan came rushing up to me, I was shocked at the amount of concern in his brown eyes. He cupped my face with his rather large hands. "Are you okay? Is your back hurt? Where's the pain..?" he stumbled over his words. I softly sighed, closing my eyes, then all of the sudden feeling someone hug me from behind, putting their hands very low and close to my southern regions. Chris. "My back is the part that hurts like a bitch on a stick that got it's ass burnt by Satan's ballsack."

(Dylan's POV)

  I gently smiled at Luna, while also slightly glaring at Chris. He always made me jealous when he got that close to her... And her 'area' especially... He noticed this because he pulled away, letting me fully hug her. She whimpered in pain because of her back injury when I hugged her small figure. I pulled away tenderly. "I'm so sorry Luna... I let you in danger again... I don't know how they got in..." I apologized to her. I loved her so much... but I could never tell her that. I don't know how she would respond, but I have a strong feeling in my gut that she'd be repulsed by the thought of me loving her, or even having that type of interest in her at all. I sighed softly at the my mind. It was going a mile a minute. I could easily tell.

  "Let's just get back to the flat," she mumbled, but I heard her. I nodded, leading both Chris and Luna to our area we claimed. Once we did, Luna gently laid down, being mindful of her back, it arching as she tries to get comfortable... my mind started to wonder... (LEMON THOUGHTS COMING UP) I started thinking on how she would arch her back in pleasure at all of the things I could easily do to her... I could make her feel so much happier... feel so much pleasure and warmth at my touch... be gentle on her... make her beg for more... Maybe when Chris goes out of th- (END OF THOUGHTS) "Dylan!" Chris whisper shouted in my ear. I was startled, sliding back a few feet from where I was originally standing.

  "Christ, child!" I scolded him. Chris huffed at me, before he said, "Luna just told you three times she needed water.. go get it, we have some in the fridge." He growled at me lowly. I glared back at him. We both liked Luna, but neither of us had the courage to talk to her. I think if I found another girl... Then Chris would start to like that girl, and I could have Luna all to myself. She's never told us who she left behind at that Dollar General. I sighed as I was getting the water. I walked over to the somewhat worn couch, handing the bottle to her. Her fingers wrapped around it, taking it before she finally opened it and took a drink. "Thanks." she whispered, closing it before putting it on the ground so she could sleep. I then went to my room to think about Luna like that again...

(A/N)
I really didn't have any ideas for this chapter.. that's why it took me so bloody long to update, sorry to the maybe 3 people reading this rn. Hah, bye Derps -Luna