It's all gone. Don't try and change it

(Sylvester's POV)

    I gently sighed as I sat up in one of the bed's that we had set up in the basement. I shook my head, my dyed hair faded, my roots unkempt, but at least I had running water and what not to keep it clean, as well as a hairbrush to keep it tamed. I looked at myself in the smudged mirror, my mascara was slightly everywhere because of my nap and my tears. I miss everything now, it's all gone, and I can't even try to change it. I'm all alone, I'm afraid, I'm searching for myself. Will you wait for me in heaven mom and dad? Wait for me.. until I see you again. I thought, my tears coming back to me, sure we had Luna back, it's supposed to be happy, but in actuality... We're all hurting more than ever before. If we hadn't of gone here, and instead we went home to our families, I'm pretty damn sure we'd still be alive, and also with our parents, safe, and smiling, and happy. I shook my head harder at this thought, why was it all gone.

    I sighed softer than before as I went to the basement door to go upstairs, my feet barely even padding against the cold stone of the floor. I wrapped my pale hand around the knob and swung open the door.. before I decided to close it and go back to my bed. I didn't feel like coming out now.. I let the tears of regret fall.. I gently sung in my raspy, shaky voice a song from Before all of this hell happened..

"I tried to walk together

But the night was growing dark

Thought you were beside me

But I reached and you were gone

Sometimes I hear you calling

From some lost and distant shore

I hear you crying softly for the way it was before

Where are you now

Are you lost

Will I find you again

Are you alone

Are you afraid

Are you searching for me

Why did you go I had to stay

Now I'm reaching for you

Will you wait, will you wait

Will I see you again

You took it with you when you left

These scars are just a trace

Now it wonders lost and wounded

This heart that I misplaced

Where are you now

Are you lost

Will I find you again

Are you alone

Are you afraid

Are you searching for me

Why did you go I had to stay

Now I'm reaching for you

Will you wait, will you wait

Will I see you again"

    To my brother.. my family.. my dog, my cats... all of them, are gone now, I can tell. No one could have really survived this apocalypse, it's just all done. It would have to be a damn miracle for them or yet alone anyone to survive. This house was eco friendly, it relied on solar-panels, it's water system, and that's it. It was never a problem for any of the electronics to be turned on.. It's all gone now, money is useless, words are useless, you can't even really talk anymore because They will find you, and kill you. If They find you, They will not stop at all until your cold lifeless body is in their stomach digesting your bones and everything. I shuddered hard at this gory thought. I sniffled softly as my throat hurt from trying to keep in my mourns of pain and soft cries.