NYQUARYN! IS IT?! IS IT YOU?!

(Third Person)

  Luna sat alone on the rooftop, gently humming before starting to softly sing "Moon, gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine... Heal what has been hurt.." She starts to sing more strongly now "Change the fates design, save what has been lost, bring back once was mine...... what one.. was mine.." tears slip from her steel eyes that had dulled further from the loss of her lovely.

(Luna's POV)

  I was so upset about Nyquaryn, lately I've been having nightmares that he comes back and he's with one of the other girls, or he doesn't love me anymore. I would come up here to cry, and every time Chris or Dylan saw me crying in my room down in the flat.. I'd blame it on stubbing my toe or bumping into something. I would always be too chicken to say I still miss the love of my life. I sighed softly at my thoughts, my cries becoming soft sobs. I decided to head back down to the flat that the guys and I shared. My feet hit the roof of the tall abandoned.. almost.. building. I opened the door and did the same thing I normally did a thousand times over to get to the flat.

  I heard guys and girls talking down quite a few floors. I was shocked and scared, what if it was more guys like last time here to try and kill Dylan, Chris, and I to take our supplies. The voices and footsteps were getting closer. I clutched the gun that was on my hip, waiting for the group to turn the wall, they were about 3 floors down. I waited, then finally as soon as the first person turned the corner.. I aimed the gun and the person heard the click of my glock. I smirked insanely before.. "Kareem..?" I muttered in my accent. Clear confusion, just then I saw a certain someone turn the corner. "Oh my god.. NYQUARYN! IS IT?! IS IT YOU?! MY DEAREST ROSE?!" I shouted, not caring about Them. I sprinted down the stairs after I dropped my gun, jumping the last few stairs, aiming myself right into Nyquaryn's chest. I started crying hard.. really hard. I felt his grasp on me get so tight, I felt so safe, so happy.

  I tilted my head up, crashing my lips upon Nyquaryn's. I was still crying, and he could tell, he pulled away from the kiss and I felt saddened at it, but he kissed my tears. I saw my tears on his lips from our kiss a few seconds ago. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to full on kiss him. I cupped his face with one hand and held the back of his neck with the other. I felt a gentle squeeze on my ass as I blushed and gasped into the kiss, Nyquaryn shoving his tongue into my cavern at the opportunity. I blushed even more, my eyed wide open. I then heard Selena's voice "So they're allowed to make out but Jonathan and I can't?!" she yelled. Sylvester laughed at her words. I felt Nyquaryn's soft and wet tongue explore my mouth as I soon then wrestled him for dominance. That's when I heard the door above us open and I heard a low growl of Dylan.

  I pulled away, gently hopped down making sure not to make a noise. I gently ushered them down and I heard Dylan's whispering. "Who's there..?" it asked. My breath hitched as I went quicker down the stairs, then we booked it. As soon as we got outside I followed the group as we all ran. It was getting to dawn around this time so we didn't have long before They started to come out, They love the city, so this would be terrible for us. As soon as we turned the corner in a dark alleyway. We all looked at the low growling figure, standing tall, drooling, and panting Algrea. Jonathan then moved quickly in front of the group as if he wanted to take the hit for the group, my gun didn't have a silencer so I couldn't shoot at it. It looked down at us and then to Jonathan, he stammered and that's when it lowered its head and stood eye to eye with Jonathan.

  Then we all felt the spray of Jonathan's blood get on us as It chomped off his head. Then we all just ran, we ran for our messed up lives. There were tears streaming down both Selena an I' s faces. I've known that idiot since second grade, every memory with him was clouding my mind over. We kept running until Kareem told us to get in... the truck I had in my garage. I decided that I wasn't even going to ask about it. I got it, having to sit on Nyquaryn's lap, causing me to blush softly at a time like this. I was upset, why did we not help him when we knew exactly what was going to happen to him. This is when I felt the fast moving of the truck. I held on tightly to Nyquaryn. I was so scared that They would catch up to us. I shook that thought off very quickly when Nyquaryn turned me to face him while on his lap. I didn't even bother averting my gaze as I put my head into Nyquaryn's chest. Then I heard his heartbeat quicken ever so softly when I did this. I smiled, some of the other group members were still panting from running. I will admit it, I will miss Dylan and Chris.

  I sighed softly as reality soon then set in. I noticed that Selena was crying really hard, as if she lost her best friend or something, but that didn't matter here in the After. I realized it was because of Jonathan dying... a single tear slipped from my low steel eyes and I looked down and felt Nyquaryn kiss my tear away, before pulling back and smiling at me. I smiled back at him and thought a while before I noticed we were going over the bridge to get to the city. We were over lake Anna now, I thought of the memories of taking Nyquaryn swimming and tubing here and my chest ached. I realized this was my only family now, everyone in the truck... Sylvester, Kareem, Selena, and Nyquaryn. No parents or anything, they came to me first because they knew they'd survive.. that's the only reason. I was crying harder at my thoughts. I turned slightly and said to Sylvester. "Sylvester... what happened to Peter Pan, Tinker Belle, Wendy darling, even Captain Hook, my perfect story book. It's all gone now." she sighed and looked out of the window, shrugging her pale shoulders.

  I looked around at everyone else, Selena was still crying really hard and I put my arm over the seat and gently rubbed her shoulder and back. Her crying quickly became sobs and sniffles at this point instead of her whimpers. That's what had just happened to me this morning with me thinking about Nyquaryn but I have everyone again. "What were you guys even doing out here.. the city is so far from the house." I muttered. Sylvester softly sighed "We are running low on food-ish.. and Nyquaryn here hasn't been eating lately because of you.. we did miss you Luna, but we deemed you dead, there wasn't as much food in the area that you had told us to first pillage, an we kept going farther and farther, but by the time we had gotten to the very distant areas, they were already rummaged through and what not. And every time we tried to sneak into a house, it'd be locked, windows and everything, but the smell of death was there, people were starving to death.. lack of sleep, etc., mostly because of Them." Sylvester explained to me. I nodded my head slowly before lowering my head and looking down.. near Nyquaryn's groin and I noticed something slightly sticking up, I blushed immensely and put my head in Nyquaryn's shoulder to contain my rosy face. "Luna, are you okay?" He quickly said concerned. I nodded my head and pretended to just be hugging him really tightly, and he hugged me back. I heard his soft whispers of comforting words and it made me shudder.

(Nyquaryn's POV)

  I had my little kitten back in my lap. I smiled softly at her as I hugged her tightly and whispered sweet comforting things in her ear. I looked out the window as I then felt my groin get slightly uncomfortably as I notice how Luna shifts her lower body on my, were practically groin to groin and I hear a soft "Hmph" from her mouth as she un-does what she just did. It probably made her uncomfortable too, her boyfriend with a boner as she shifts on to it. I blushed at the thought and felt Luna's gentle lips on my neck and kiss it once. I softly sighted at her while looking through the now wooded area we were going through now. It would be about an hour before we had actually gotten back to the house. I then thought about where Luna would sleep... she didn't have an extra bed... she would have to sleep with me. I blushed at the thought, my face even more red than when I had first gotten in this car.

  I then thought if Luna and I had gotten married in the future, if none of this bullshit had happened. She'd be Luna Moon.. Ironic because it would basically be Moon Moon. I shook my head softly at my thoughts as I slowly closed my eyes while we were on the way back, the sun almost fully above the horizon, this was bad we needed to get home soon. I sighed softly before fully closing my eyes then drifting off to sleep.

(A/N) I had.. MASSIVE WRITERS BLOCK halfway through this bloody chapter. So my apologies for that, I would have had it out a while ago, but yeah, I'm retarded. I may warn you that next chapter contains a Lemon in it... so have fun with that, I will put warnings if you wish not to read it. Bye Derps! -Luna <3