Boris x Reader

Try

Boris had his hands behind his back, kicking at the dust on the floor as Bendy stood in front of him tapping his foot.

"Well? Are you going to tell (Y/N)?"

You were kind of a new to the studio, having been working there for two months, and even though Joey didn't like it when the toons interact with the staff, Boris always found himself talking to you. Although being a part of the music department meant Boris could get away with it and say he just wanted to try out a new song.

Right now Bendy was trying to convince Boris to tell you he liked you.

"There's no way they'll like me back, I'm just a toon and their not. Their just so amazing!" The wolf said in a love struck and sad tone.

Bendy's seemingly permanent smile pulled into a small frown but picked back up about with an idea. Bendy snatched a few sheets of paper off a nearby desk and turned around so Boris couldn't see what he was doing.

The wolf was curious now,"What are you doing, Bendy?"

With a twirl, the demon revealed a paper flower. Handing it to his buddy and pushing him out the door,
"Boris, (Y/N)'s too caring to turn you down just cause your a toon! Now go give 'em the flower and tell them you like 'em, you'll never know if you don't try."

Nervously he walked around the studio, mostly to buy some time, until he finally found you tuning a few of the instruments. He froze up and tried to walk away, but the boards below him creaked so you looked up from tuning.

"Oh! Hello Boris! What's that?" You pointed toward his hands and setting down the violin you where tuning to stand up.

"Um... I-I ...uuhhh..t-this is for you! Cause I l-like you."

Holding out the flower his face turned grey, the toon was blushing. But to be fair so were you as you took the flower out of his hand.

You were in aw, "Boris..."

"I-I know I'm just a toon and Joey would lose his head over this but I just really, really had to tell you. So please don't be mad." Boris had his eyes shut during the whole rant, scared you would yell at him to leave you alone or to never talk to you again.

"Boris! I'm not mad!"

Opening his his eyes again he looked at your face only to find a slight pink blush on your cheeks and soft smile on your lips.

"Your n-not?"

You laughed at the poor wolf, "Of course not! And," you kissed his cheek,"I like you too, you silly wolf."

Face going blank and figure tensing up, the toon was in shock.

'They kissed me,' he feelings were nuts and his thoughts were wild,'I was just kissed by the most wonderful person in the world'

"Um...Boris?" Did you break him?

Nope.

There he goes, running off around the studio yelling,
"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!! BENDY! BENDY! GUESS WHAT! THEY LIKE ME!"

Leaving you with a brighter blush then before and smiling down at the paper flower in your hand,"That silly wolf."