Bendy x Reader

The Admirer

~Your P.O.V.~

This job has been fantastic so far, even if Joey is... a little strange. But working in the studio is actually fun! Everyone is great to work with, although I sometimes get the feeling of being watched whenever I'm near those Bendy cutouts. And sometimes my ink goes missing and I found it someplace strange, like under my desk or outside my office.

Anyway, I've been getting these little cute notes recently and I can't tell who's been leaving them, no one I know has the same hand writing. I don't mind getting them though, there like the highlight of my day!

'Your incredibly wonderful!'
'Your smile is like the sunrise, I can't imagine life without it'
'Never give up on your dreams!'

I showed Henry a note once and he just got this smug look on his face, I asked him if he knew who it was and he said something like,'oh I know who it is, but he'll introduce himself when he's ready.' Gee, thanks Henry.

Opening the door to my office in the morning, I see another note on my desk, except instead of words of encouragement or approval it said,

'Wait in the music room after hours if you want to meet me, Joey and Henry already know so don't worry about getting in trouble. ~
With Love
Your Darling'

Putting down the paper I thought about finally meeting my admirer,"Huh, well if the boss knows than I guess there's no harm in meeting this person."

Going about the rest of my day was hard with all the excitement I felt, I couldn't wait to meet this person!

~Bendy's P.O.V.~

Sneaking those notes in their office everyday was hard work, but it was worth it if it made them smile!
When Joey and Henry found out, oh boy were they mad! Well, Joey was mad, not so much outta Henry, but they both said it would be dangerous if (Y/N) found out about me.

But I got them to change their minds! Henry even gave me flowers to give to (Y/N), oh I just know their gonna love 'em!

'But what if they don't want to meet me?' I was pacing now,'oh no no no no'

"Bendy? You ok pal?"

"Oh! Boris! Don't scare me like like that!" I glared at him even though he was smiling at me.

"I just wanted to make sure my best pal was ok, after all your gonna meet the worker you swoon over every day."

My cheeks were warm and I averted my eyes,"I don't swoon over them EVERY day."

The wolf just laughed at me and shook his head,"Sure pal. Anyway, don't worry to much, I'm sure they'll love ya."

I sighed,"I hope your right!," I looked at a nearby clock,"Oh! It's closing time! Quick Boris go hide!"

"Alright alright!," he smiled at me again,"I give you guys your alone time."

Before I could throw anything at him, he was gone. I calmed myself down to get rid of the blush covering my face and adjusted my bow tie.

"It's alright, I can do this."

"Hello? It's (Y/N), I'm here like you asked!"

'I changed my mind.' But before I could hide, (Y/N) walked into the room. They gasped but they didn't run away, they just stood there.

"U-Um, hey there darling! I-I'm Bendy but I'm sure you uh... already knew that hehe."

(Y/N) stepped closer to me instead of standing by the door way, they put their hand on my cheek and I tried so hard not to purr at their touch.

"Your r-real."

"Of course! And your not scared? Or disappointed?"

They just grinned,"No! This is amazing! And thank you, for the notes! They made me love this job even more!"

I'm pretty sure I have this love-sick look on my face, until I remembered something.

"Oh! Here, these flowers are for you, for everything you've done here in the studio!"

(Y/N) grabbed the flowers and smelled them, then they looked up at me,"Thank you, although, I'm not the only one who works in the studio. So why give me flowers?"

"O-oh um, well you see darling...I uh seem to have... fallen for you..."

I watched as (Y/N) exploded in a blush as they bit their lip.
I was about to look away till they kissed the edge of my lips, which made me freeze...until I saw them run out of the room giggling.

"H-Hey! Darling! Wait for me!"

'I hope I can end all my days like this!'